What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Do you remember how you went about changing it in GI game centre? Did you do this from within the game or somewhere else? I think this may be where my problem lies but I can't figure out how to fix it. I can't seem to change any of the info!!!

Yes, I changed my email associated with FB inside the game. First of all you should remove from your real FB account all permissions to post there which GI games have. Next step is to change an email inside the game (sociality button > my profile tab) to this associated with fake FB account and last - to allow the game to post any achievement on the fake FB profile. Hope it will work.
Please don't blame me if I'm wrong because my process of changing FB profile was very chaotic and full of mistakes.

I will go searching for any more GI games. Thanks for the advice! The cow cake is incredible! Did you make it?

Thanks - yes - this is the trial one to test the design etc. It came out well though and my daughter will love it as she is mad on cows (she is almost 3).

jdm- level 40. need: transmitter

I will go searching for any more GI games. Thanks for the advice! The cow cake is incredible! Did you make it?

Oh and i removed the gi game centre from my fb account too - didn't affect my ac game.

Yes, I changed my email associated with FB inside the game. First of all you should remove from your real FB account all permissions to post there which GI games have. Next step is to change an email inside the game (sociality button > my profile tab) to this associated with fake FB account and last - to allow the game to post any achievement on the fake FB profile. Hope it will work.
Please don't blame me if I'm wrong because my process of changing FB profile was very chaotic and full of mistakes.

I was missing the step of not allowing permission for GI to post notifications in FB. I just found where you can change that. Of course, in my 50 emails with GI, they never mentioned this little step! (They just had me remove the app from FB and kept insisting that it should work) I had already done the rest so let's hope it works now. Thanks for your help!!!!

Thanks - yes - this is the trial one to test the design etc. It came out well though and my daughter will love it as she is mad on cows (she is almost 3).

I think it will be a big hit!!! You are very talented!!!

I agree. We need a new quest!

Yes a new quest required, every time I see your picture the song where on the Road to nowhere comes to mind...

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Last edited:
Try doing it on your laptop. Go to the edit signature in iPad Forum. You have many more options.

I didn't know that, will have to try it

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I didn't find a way to change the GI account. For the FB one though I removed all GI games from FB - I seemed to have a few and only after removing the last one did it work (I had to look on the GI website to see which games were theirs).

And yes it is a cow - home made birthday cake for my daughters birthday.

Jdm

Cool. Did u make it?

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I c u already answered my question. Fannie knits, u bake, talented lot we have on this forum :)

Yes a new quest required, every time I see your picture the song where on the Road to nowhere comes to mind...

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Lol!

Hooray! Finally got that little alien basket on my iPad, got to keep plugging away on getting one for my iPhone now.

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone), really need anything (except damn wheat) just now, but any flight stuff is always welcome, thanks..

Hooray! Finally got that little alien basket on my iPad, got to keep plugging away on getting one for my iPhone now.

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone), really need anything (except damn wheat) just now, but any flight stuff is always welcome, thanks..

Congrats! Nice job!

bernardngo level 40. 171 stars, will return gifts within 24 hours

Well done! So much joy over an ugly gold statue. How sad are we!

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire or jet engine. Thank you :)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back