What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

So i noticed that my jet plane in a beige-top hangar still takes 4hrs to repair. I thought the benefit of spending more on these hangars were to get quicker repairs. Is this a bug? Thoughts?

The hangers turn the plane around quicker on the ground for passengers and refuel, but once broken its a 4 hour repair, 8 hours for a jumbo ..the best way to see the impact of the hangers is when you have jets landing linked to say a green hanger it's slower and while you only need 1 type of the hanger to get all the planes at that level for all hangers you notice the speed a lot more when to get jumbos .

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

The hangers turn the plane around quicker on the ground for passengers and refuel, but once broken its a 4 hour repair, 8 hours for a jumbo ..the best way to see the impact of the hangers is when you have jets landing linked to say a green hanger it's slower and while you only need 1 type of the hanger to get all the planes at that level for all hangers you notice the speed a lot more when to get jumbos .

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

So I was wrong. Thanks for correcting me. Even I did not know that.

I'd like to stock up on landing lamps, additional fuel and fuel supply. I'm sure we'll need them again for a future quest. Thanks for asking!

Will send when gifts reset. Please can you return deicer if possible. I have been plugging away at the Antarctic flights to complete my repair base. 32 flights and I have only received 1 stamp I didn't want and 2 controllers I don't need either. That has got to be the worst drop rate ever :(

Level 33 - TV Panels, Grinding machines, air vent filters needed to upgrade repair base. De-Icer please.

Hooray! Finally got that little alien basket on my iPad, got to keep plugging away on getting one for my iPhone now.

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone), really need anything (except damn wheat) just now, but any flight stuff is always welcome, thanks..

Cool trog.....so that's where my pictures have ended up lol.

What was the last picture you were waiting for before you got it?

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 145 Looking for Fuel Hoses at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs fuel supply's.

Cool trog.....so that's where my pictures have ended up lol.

What was the last picture you were waiting for before you got it?

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 145 Looking for Fuel Hoses at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs fuel supply's.

It was two, Horsehead Nebula and Halley's Comet, got them both on my last launch. But it's the Supernova I need on the iPhone, three of them.

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone), really need anything (except damn wheat) just now, but any flight stuff is always welcome, thanks..

It was two, Horsehead Nebula and Halley's Comet, got them both on my last launch. But it's the Supernova I need on the iPhone, three of them.

I'm just after the one now...ive had 1 supanova drop in nearly 2 weeks of launches! Last one was about 10 days ago.

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 145 Looking for Fuel Hoses at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs Solar cell x 4, communication antenna x 4,textbook, weather display & binoculars!

The hangers turn the plane around quicker on the ground for passengers and refuel, but once broken its a 4 hour repair, 8 hours for a jumbo ..the best way to see the impact of the hangers is when you have jets landing linked to say a green hanger it's slower and while you only need 1 type of the hanger to get all the planes at that level for all hangers you notice the speed a lot more when to get jumbos.
Oh got it, thanks! The stupid little caption for hangars say "speeds up maintenance on runway" ... i thought it meant maintenance (fixes) not reloading/refueling.

Will send when gifts reset. Please can you return deicer if possible. I have been plugging away at the Antarctic flights to complete my repair base. 32 flights and I have only received 1 stamp I didn't want and 2 controllers I don't need either. That has got to be the worst drop rate ever :(

Level 33 - TV Panels, Grinding machines, air vent filters needed to upgrade repair base. De-Icer please.

Will do!

Not been on iPad much today, feeling very queasy. Do you think it could be withdrawn sickness or proper sickness? I think maybe I really am sick cause coming on here has made me feel worse :( boohoo

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Not been on iPad much today, feeling very queasy. Do you think it could be withdrawn sickness or proper sickness? I think maybe I really am sick cause coming on here has made me feel worse :( boohoo

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Oh no. Maybe a glass of wine will help.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire or jet engine. Thank you :)

Oh no. Maybe a glass of wine will help.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire or jet engine. Thank you :)

U think! I might try some red later:) any excuse for alcohol Just drinking water at the minute.

U think! I might try some red later:) any excuse for alcohol Just drinking water at the minute.

Hope you feel better soon.

Oh no! An illness that makes you feel worse when you play! It better not be catching or it could wipe out the whole site!!! Feel better quickly Captain! We will miss you poolside!

Please send glass display cases. I doubt many folks have use for them, so Ill try not to send too many looking for returns. I'd rather help you with what you need.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back