What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

It's another beautiful day but I should do some house cleaning.

On a Sunday? It's Sian's 21st today so we are busy preparing for her party whilst she is having cocktails in a local bar!

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire or jet engine. Thank you :)

Last edited:
On a Sunday? It's Sian's 21st today so we are busy preparing for her party whilst she is having cocktails in a local bar!

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire or jet engine. Thank you :)

A most happy 21st to Sian!!!! Have a great celebration!!!!

It's another beautiful day but I should do some house cleaning.

Same here and I have family coming for supper this evening so I need to tidy up, pick up groceries and start cooking. I'd much rather be outside! What about you Jimghjj? Are you spring cleaning too?

Same here and I have family coming for supper this evening so I need to tidy up, pick up groceries and start cooking. I'd much rather be outside! What about you Jimghjj? Are you spring cleaning too?

Have a nice evening!!

Well you have certainly got the weather for it. I hope you all have a good night.

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 145 Looking for Fuel Hoses at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs Solar cell x 4, 1 x communication antenna!

No cleaning,building a trampoline for my daughter. I'm dying to have a go of it but I'm over the maximum weight so I'd better not risk it!

No cleaning,building a trampoline for my daughter. I'm dying to have a go of it but I'm over the maximum weight so I'd better not risk it!

Sounds like fun! Don't go hurting yourself so you can't join us for launches!

Hope u have a great evening. Happy birthday to Sian. We've been cycling along the middlewood way, my legs and bum hurt!

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Lol!

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I can see by your feistiness that you must be feeling better! Good!!!

Yes, feeling fine today. Maybe I ate something that didn't Agree with me.

I'm off to our great capital city tomorrow to do the sights with the family. Kids never been before, we're all looking forward to it but afraid I won't be able to play on mipad as will be much too busy trying to fit everything in. Will try and get some good pics to post as my London avatar though. In the meantime how about a pic from our Rome trip from last year

Beautiful day and cleaning! R u mad?

We are in the beginning stages of getting ready to sell our house. Have to start sorting through 25 years of crap.

We are in the beginning stages of getting ready to sell our house. Have to start sorting through 25 years of crap.

Oh dear! I should do that too. When we moved in 10 years ago we had loads of empty cupboards. Now all the work tops r full too, its frightening. Good luck sorting, you may find some nice surprises you forgot about

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back