What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Please send glass display cases. I doubt many folks have use for them, so Ill try not to send too many looking for returns. I'd rather help you with what you need.

Reply sent just return if that's what you need as I need nothing and its easier to press return

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Please send glass display cases. I doubt many folks have use for them, so Ill try not to send too many looking for returns. I'd rather help you with what you need.

Sorry, I can't gift display cases. And, if I remember correctly, I had to get the rope blocks and dispatcher consoles from flights.

Sorry, I can't gift display cases. And, if I remember correctly, I had to get the rope blocks and dispatcher consoles from flights.

Rope blocks and sand bags are listed as seldom drops but they're dropping very seldom. What happens when the timer is up? I still have one day left to complete the airship dock.

Rope blocks and sand bags are listed as seldom drops but they're dropping very seldom. What happens when the timer is up? I still have one day left to complete the airship dock.

I dont know. Most probably, the airship will be docked and you will have to collect a smugglers bag from it.

I'm not sure what happens if you don't finish the airship dock before the timer runs out - maybe someone else knows for sure. It may be that you're still able to finish the dock but don't get a smugglers bag. The airship won't visit if you don't have a dock so keep trying.Some of your neighbours should be able to help you with sandbags. Where do you have to fly for the rope blocks?

I'm not sure what happens if you don't finish the airship dock before the timer runs out - maybe someone else knows for sure. It may be that you're still able to finish the dock but don't get a smugglers bag. The airship won't visit if you don't have a dock so keep trying.Some of your neighbours should be able to help you with sandbags. Where do you have to fly for the rope blocks?

Barbara59 hooked me up with the final sandbag. Now it's flights to Bali for 3 more rope blocks.

I can gift sandbags. If you still need them, please accept my neighbour request.

Ooops, I just read you have enough of them :)

Nothing happens. I think it just gives some extra bonus.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back