What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Oh dear! I should do that too. When we moved in 10 years ago we had loads of empty cupboards. Now all the work tops r full too, its frightening. Good luck sorting, you may find some nice surprises you forgot about

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

If I find surprises, they are going out. Anything I haven't used in the last year or two goes!!!

A most happy 21st to Sian!!!! Have a great celebration!!!!

Thanks. Everyone has gone now and we have just finished tidying up. Sian has gone clubbing!

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire or jet engine. Thank you :)

Well you have certainly got the weather for it. I hope you all have a good night.

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 145 Looking for Fuel Hoses at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs Solar cell x 4, 1 x communication antenna!

Thanks it was great. We did a family Harlem Shake - hilarious!

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire or jet engine. Thank you :)

Hope u have a great evening. Happy birthday to Sian. We've been cycling along the middlewood way, my legs and bum hurt!

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Thank you. Glad your feeling better - apart from your legs and bum!

I'm off to our great capital city tomorrow to do the sights with the family. Kids never been before, we're all looking forward to it but afraid I won't be able to play on mipad as will be much too busy trying to fit everything in. Will try and get some good pics to post as my London avatar though. In the meantime how about a pic from our Rome trip from last year

Have a great time.

Need help

I'm fairly new to the game and need neighbors. Please add me to help me out. devildog0351
Thanks for the help!

I'm fairly new to the game and need neighbors. Please add me to help me out. devildog0351
Thanks for the help!

Just sent you friend request. Welcome to a great group of fun friends

bernardngo level 40. 171 stars, will return gifts within 24 hours

On a Sunday? It's Sian's 21st today so we are busy preparing for her party whilst she is having cocktails in a local bar!

Happy 21st to Sian. Have a good day.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back