What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

If someone can tell me how to upload a video here.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire or jet engine. Thank you :)

Yes that would be fun, try with a picture to start getting us in the party mood, belated returns to Sian

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Yes that would be fun, try with a picture to start getting us in the party mood, belated returns to Sian

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Thanks. No pictures I'm afraid only video.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire or jet engine. Thank you :)

Reply sent just return if that's what you need as I need nothing and its easier to press return

Same here too. Unless there's a quest on, of course.

I'm bored, We need a new Quest, maybe we need to watch a video, :D

That's true, we don't have anything to complain about. Maybe GI can put Barbara's video up and give us all greens for watching it.

Troglodyte69 (iPad) any flight stuff always welcome, Troglodyte96 (iPhone), need grinding machine & defroster please..

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back