What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Land sale land sale land sale land sale land sale land sale land sale land sale repeat repeat!! I'm so excited

Level:40 Pingways, I need: new items for building upgrades, and catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Land sale land sale land sale land sale land sale land sale land sale land sale repeat repeat!! I'm so excited

Level:40 Pingways, I need: new items for building upgrades, and catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Me too. Spent loads. Ah well easy come, easy go! :)

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Thank you :)

Finally got enough coins to upgrade, so I need: TV Panels x3, Grinding Machine x3, Air Vent Filter x2, Flight Goggles, Dispatcher Console x4. Thanks for any help that you can give!

Flight goggles sent ;)

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs spare wires. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy , Needs fuel ad,landing lamps, fuel sup or spare wires.

What is the maximum expansion level? With the land sale, I might hit it, so I would like to plan it out.

My Lands maxed. Take a peek.

I wish they would introduce more. My phone airport is still tiny so ill be grabbing land for there. :)

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs spare wires. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy , Needs fuel ad,landing lamps, fuel sup or spare wires.

Last edited:
What's has happened to the British summer? Rain Rain Rain.

Then again I suppose at least its not out of the ordinary.

This time last year I was at the British Grand Prix for the weekend.

I lost a welly in the mud! It rained all weekend!

What's has happened to the British summer? Rain Rain Rain.

Then again I suppose at least its not out of the ordinary.

This time last year I was at the British Grand Prix for the weekend.

I lost a welly in the mud! It rained all weekend!

Rain is the British summer!

please send flight catering to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & any flight stuff to Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks, will return what's sent, unless you say different.

That's good news.

The programme was a documentary for uk TV all about Indian television, music & film.

I don't know if you're able to access 4on demand in India.

The 7year old kid from "dance India dance" was amazing.

By the way I've sent you a server rack.

Thanks for the server rack. I need no more.

Are stamps giftable?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back