What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

What's has happened to the British summer? Rain Rain Rain.

Then again I suppose at least its not out of the ordinary.

This time last year I was at the British Grand Prix for the weekend.

I lost a welly in the mud! It rained all weekend!

Ah! I had heard about that. Today was a sunny morning. Right?

Ah! I had heard about that. Today was a sunny morning. Right?

What is a sunny morning?

I live 10 minutes from the Beach here in Blackpool. I usually have to wear a raincoat when I'm on the sand!

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs landing lamps. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy , Needs fuel ad,landing lamps, fuel sup or spare wires.

Are there any other quests-ordinary giving bucks as reward?

Not that I'm aware of.

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs landing lamps. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy , Needs fuel ad,landing lamps, fuel sup or spare wires.

What is a sunny morning?

I live 10 minutes from the Beach here in Blackpool. I usually have to wear a raincoat when I'm on the sand!

Oh!!

I thought I had got Colonel Kurtz by landing a guest planes. Now I find him in a cottage of my neighbour asking to run a flight to Tunguska. I dont think its worth sending a ticket. Just leave it as it is.

Yes I have 6

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Thank you :)

Oh!! Sorry. Too late. Got Colonel Kurtz. I was looking for the low level players including my ipad. So its not always bad not levelling up. Anyways, I will collect from residential buildings of yours and Frenetta's and anyone else, if he wants me to.

Oh!! Sorry. Too late. Got Colonel Kurtz. I was looking for the low level players including my ipad. So its not always bad not levelling up. Anyways, I will collect from residential buildings of yours and Frenetta's and anyone else, if he wants me to.

Collected from 4 of your residential buildings and 1 sports shop. Also from Frenetta.

What is the maximum expansion level? With the land sale, I might hit it, so I would like to plan it out.

Meant to send you an AV Filter but my finger slipped and you may have gotten a deicer. Whoops!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back