What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I'm planning to send the following gifts tomorrow morning: (1) Letgnis - fuel supply; (2) EstherV - passengers; (3) Spare.ribs - fuel supply; (4) Ircro - deicer; (5) Ewikaa - beacon; (6) Lilly2 - navigation module; (7) Fannie - beacon; (8) Bloobuoy - beacon; (9) Jimghjj - passengers; (10) Captain flop - fuel additives; (11) TomekOla - additional radar; (12) Sian & David - beacon. If there is something that you'd rather have, let me know. And, if you're not on the list, post your request and if I can't send it tomorrow I'll send it on Monday.

Also, I'll sell 4 of my Halloween shops and build a Unique Gifts this evening. Some of you may be able to see and use it.

I just opened up my flight catering facility! How often do we collect meals? How many meals do we collect at one time? Thanks!
Jbg364

Frenetta said:
Foolish me, I ignored it but won't if it comes up again!

User Fannie Fargo 32

I know. Me too. I'm so conditioned to close those out, i clicked on the close just as I saw the earn $10... Missed out!! Darn!!!

stewartsathome said:
Who has unique gift stores? Need to collect from them for quest

captain flop (level 25)

Soot, just deleted mine. Might add it now that I freed up some room

EstherV said:
Hi i have just sent all inc braac to Sian. Hope she received it. What do you need?

Yes she has thank you. What do you need in return?

I need sand bags or landing lamps.

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Jbg364 said:
I'm planning to send the following gifts tomorrow morning: (1) Letgnis - fuel supply; (2) EstherV - passengers; (3) Spare.ribs - fuel supply; (4) Ircro - deicer; (5) Ewikaa - beacon; (6) Lilly2 - navigation module; (7) Fannie - beacon; (8) Bloobuoy - beacon; (9) Jimghjj - passengers; (10) Captain flop - fuel additives; (11) TomekOla - additional radar; (12) Sian & David - beacon. If there is something that you'd rather have, let me know. And, if you're not on the list, post your request and if I can't send it tomorrow I'll send it on Monday.

Also, I'll sell 4 of my Halloween shops and build a Unique Gifts this evening. Some of you may be able to see and use it.

Please can I change to sand bags or landing lamps.

Thx

My gift list for later today is as follows

Fannie - beacon
Esther - fuel supply
Ircro - Deicer
Captain flop - landing lamps
Jaredr - catering
Jbg364 - beacon
Bloobuoy - beacon
Ircro75 - shredder
Letgnis - fuel supply
OlaTomek - smoke detector

If anyone wants something different let me know.

I need sand bags, landing lamps or spare propellers.

Also if anyone can add my daughter, Siannnnn and help with DND signs, smoke detectors, ergonomic chairs or archive boxes that would be much appreciated. She will gift back if you let me know what you need.

Jbg364 said:
I just opened up my flight catering facility! How often do we collect meals? How many meals do we collect at one time? Thanks!
Jbg364

You get one meal at a time and from memory I think that it is every seven or eight hours

Barbara59 said:
My gift list for later today is as follows

Fannie - beacon
Esther - fuel supply
Ircro - Deicer
Captain flop - landing lamps
Jaredr - catering
Jbg364 - beacon
Bloobuoy - beacon
Ircro75 - shredder
Letgnis - fuel supply
OlaTomek - smoke detector

If anyone wants something different let me know.

I need sand bags, landing lamps or spare propellers.

Also if anyone can add my daughter, Siannnnn and help with DND signs, smoke detectors, ergonomic chairs or archive boxes that would be much appreciated. She will gift back if you let me know what you need.

I can help with ergo chairs, tell her to add my android device.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back