What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364 said:
Wow! Only one meal at a time? Thank goodness neighbours can gift catering.

One meal every 12 hours.
But you can build more than one catering facility if you want.
Of course, having good neighbours is the key. :)

Hi guys, it is over one month i am trying to complete control tower, fuel station and repair station, but i canot get some pieces... Please help...

I need the following:
Reinforced frame, hull parts, triple wire, transmitter, amperemeter, laser cutter smoke detector, ergonomic chair.

Really appreciate your help... I send gift everyday, add me (revizzi level 28)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

revizzi said:
Hi guys, it is over one month i am trying to complete control tower, fuel station and repair station, but i canot get some pieces... Please help...

I need the following:
Reinforced frame, hull parts, triple wire, transmitter, amperemeter, laser cutter smoke detector, ergonomic chair.

Really appreciate your help... I send gift everyday, add me (revizzi level 28 )

revizzi said:

I need the following:

Really appreciate your help... I send gift everyday, add me (revizzi level 28

One meal every 12 hours.
But you can build more than one catering facility if you want.
Of course, having good neighbours is the key. :)

And let's be honest - catering facilities ain't cheap either - 80,000, plus all the other items you have to collect to open it. I have a decent exchange system on the go with neigbours trying to get more than 8 catering gifts a day which I send in return - I've built up a good stockpile now.

Barbara59 said:
Yes she has thank you. What do you need in return?

I need sand bags or landing lamps.

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Passengers would be great. Thks :)

My gift list for later today is as follows

Fannie - beacon
Esther - fuel supply
Ircro - Deicer
Captain flop - landing lamps
Jaredr - catering
Jbg364 - beacon
Bloobuoy - beacon
Ircro75 - shredder
Letgnis - fuel supply
OlaTomek - smoke detector

If anyone wants something different let me know.

I need sand bags, landing lamps or spare propellers.

Also if anyone can add my daughter, Siannnnn and help with DND signs, smoke detectors, ergonomic chairs or archive boxes that would be much appreciated. She will gift back if you let me know what you need.

I can help her. Yesterday I sent her inviataion and I am waiting for accept. If she add me I will send smoke detector.

OlaTomek

I've sent:
Fannie - beacon,
Ircro - Deicer,
Bloobuoy - beacon,
JBG - beacon,
Jimghjj - flight catering,
Jeka102 - Layden jar.

I have username again and I can't find: Sian and David, Esther, Capitan flop, Ircro75... Pls write description your airport.

I need: smoke detector, defroster.

DND Sign, Shampoo, All-inc. bracelet and Beacon.

Thx,
OlaTomek

TomekOla said:
I can help her. Yesterday I sent her inviataion and I am waiting for accept. If she add me I will send smoke detector.

OlaTomek

Sorry Ola but i do not have any of your needs. I have just sent back passemgers.
The same to you Revizzi. I am so sorry. I have just given back your gift.
Ewikaa i have sent a friend request to you, pls accept mr.
Bloobuoy we weren't neighbours. I deleted from my waiting list and ñow i canot add you. Maybe you can try again. Username: Esther airport
Enj:)y the weekend!

Hello folks, long time no see, i am building my new teminal and i could not find out the stamp and cash counter, if you have them, plz send me. I would appreciate, and just tell me what you need from me, i am level 20. My user name is Nhim beo. Thanks

Fannie - beacon
Esther - fuel supply
Ircro - Deicer
Jaredr - catering
Jbg364 - beacon
Bloobuoy - beacon
Ircro75 - shredder
Letgnis - fuel supply

Also if anyone can add my daughter, Siannnnn and help with DND signs, smoke detectors, ergonomic chairs or archive boxes that would be much appreciated. She will gift back if you let me know what you need.

I've sent Siannnnn smoke detector too. I can later sent DND Sign. Pls the same in return.

Thx,
OlaTomek

Sorry Ola but i do not have any of your needs. I have just sent back passemgers.
The same to you Revizzi. I am so sorry. I have just given back your gift.
Ewikaa i have sent a friend request to you, pls accept mr.
Bloobuoy we weren't neighbours. I deleted from my waiting list and ñow i canot add you. Maybe you can try again. Username: Esther airport
Enj:)y the weekend!

Don't worry I have a lot of needs ;) . What could you send?
Pls describe your airport - I will try find you. What do you need?

Thx,
TomekOla

Woohoo. Completed the great seal and am building my cemetery. Now to get the last 19 black wraiths(darn aerosols). Could use Leyden jars.

Thanks

Barbara59 said:

Fannie - beacon
Esther - fuel supply
Ircro - Deicer
Jaredr - catering
Jbg364 - beacon
Bloobuoy - beacon
Ircro75 - shredder
Letgnis - fuel supply

I put you down for landing lamps and spare propellers. I have handling wire if you decide you need that too. If you have additional radar, I could use some of that; if not, beacons are still good. I'm wondering if I should be gathering sand bags, handling wire and channel bars. Don't know what I need them for yet but see that they are now out there!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back