What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

TomekOla said:
I can help her. Yesterday I sent her inviataion and I am waiting for accept. If she add me I will send smoke detector.

OlaTomek

Thx Ola she has accepted you and will send smoke detector back. I cannot send you one as it is not in my gift list. Sorry

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Frenetta said:
I put you down for landing lamps and spare propellers. I have handling wire if you decide you need that too. If you have additional radar, I could use some of that; if not, beacons are still good. I'm wondering if I should be gathering sand bags, handling wire and channel bars. Don't know what I need them for yet but see that they are now out there!

User Fannie Fargo 32

You need them for quests and then to build an airport tower.

Frenetta said:
I put you down for landing lamps and spare propellers. I have handling wire if you decide you need that too. If you have additional radar, I could use some of that; if not, beacons are still good. I'm wondering if I should be gathering sand bags, handling wire and channel bars. Don't know what I need them for yet but see that they are now out there!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Will send radar

Jbg364 said:
I was going to send a beacon but can send additional radar instead if you'd like. And yes please switch me to catering. Thanks!

I will switch you to catering as well

L1ttle Angel said:
Hi Folks!
My username is Little Angel (level 25). Please add me as your friend.

Here's what I have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

I need:
Power source (1), Insulation (2), Shredder (1), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Bath Tower (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (2).

Any help will be greatly appreciated and I'll help you in return with what I have.

Thanks in advance

My daughter has sent you a friend request. Her username is Siannnnn. She needs archive boxes and has weather display and DND signs.

Thx Ola she has accepted you and will send smoke detector back. I cannot send you one as it is not in my gift list. Sorry

Thx,
Pls won't send smoke detector (I have just completed). Pls shampoo, DND Sign or all-inc. bracelet.

OlaTomek

Barbara59 said:
You need them for quests and then to build an airport tower.

Guess I should start collecting them then! Thanks for the info!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Frenetta said:
Guess I should start collecting them then! Thanks for the info!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Actually it's an airship dock. You need 4 each of channel bar, handling line ,rope block and sand bag. Some of which you will already have collected for earlier tasks.

TomekOla said:
Thx,
Pls won't send smoke detector (I have just completed). Pls shampoo, DND Sign or all-inc. bracelet.

OlaTomek

Sorry already sent one but will send DND sign tomorrow.

Hi Folks!
My username is Little Angel (level 25). Please add me as your friend.

Here's what I have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

I need:
Power source (1), Insulation (2), Shredder (1), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Bath Tower (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (2).

Any help will be greatly appreciated and I'll help you in return with what I have.

Thanks in advance

I just sent an add request. I can send you a shredder, weather display, video board or bath towel tomorrow - your choice.

New Neighbours

I just accepted three forum members as new neighbours (I can see usernames this morning!) so please post what you need and I'll add you to tomorrow's gift list: Avoxio; Yorkshireguy1981; vic123.

Jbg364 said:
I just sent an add request. I can send you a shredder, weather display, video board or bath towel tomorrow - your choice.

I will send friend request. Accept it and I'll send you binoculars now and a towel later. Please send fuel in return or passengers.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back