What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Still need lining plate, weather display, and reinforced frame, triple wire, and transmitter.

Let me know what you would like in return. Have extra of pretty much everything but needs up to level 34.

Hull parts would be awesome.
Thanks

I just noticed that you sent an add request but we're already neighbours. So, I'll delete your new request. After adding you, your username disappeared and I couldn't find you. Usernames are back this morning and I took photos of all neighbours' airports. Should be able to find you tomorrow when I can gift again and will send hull parts. How many do you need?

Could you please send me defroster to finish catering facilities?
Pls about shampoo, DND Sign and all-inc. bracelet.

I can send: Land. Lamp, Projector, Do Not Dist. Sign, Powerful Radio Trans.,Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Addict., Drill Machine, Addit. Radar, Smoke Detect., Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Land. Gear, Oscil. Beacon, Flight Cater., Packag. Mach., Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propel., Deicer, Air Vent Filter.

Thx,
OlaTomek

Czyzdustries said:
Still need lining plate, weather display, and reinforced frame, triple wire, and transmitter.

Let me know what you would like in return. Have extra of pretty much everything but needs up to level 34.

Just sent you a lining plate.. If you have sand bags, handling wire or channel bars please send. If not, passengers or fuel please.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Just sent you a lining plate.. If you have sand bags, handling wire or channel bars please send. If not, passengers or fuel please.

User Fannie Fargo 32

I can send you channel bar tomorrow. Let me know later if you still need one (2, 3, ?). I have to wait until tomorrow before I can pick up the welding pliers from my neighbours so I'm on hold when it comes to Duke Crooker's missions.
Jbg364

Frenetta said:

User Fannie Fargo 32

Hi Fannie you can get all these from flights as the challenge progresses. It just takes a few flights!

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Hi,

I have names back so if you have requested on here I've sent of I have it!

I'm building my stadium and in need of 2 goals posts and a bench if anyone can help.

Thanks
Pingways

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor I need: smoke detector / fuel supply / landing lamp / erg chair / pax / fuel. Level:27 Pingways

I can send tou lining plate, but don't know if we're friends already.

Thanks Ircro for the defrosters! I've been sending you deicers, or is there something else that you need?

Thanks ircro for the 3 defrosters. Flight catering now open.

Is anyone able to gift tv panels? Need them for repair base level 5.

Thanks

TomekOla said:
Could you please send me defroster to finish catering facilities?
Pls about shampoo, DND Sign and all-inc. bracelet.

I can send: Land. Lamp, Projector, Do Not Dist. Sign, Powerful Radio Trans.,Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Addict., Drill Machine, Addit. Radar, Smoke Detect., Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Land. Gear, Oscil. Beacon, Flight Cater., Packag. Mach., Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propel., Deicer, Air Vent Filter.

Thx,
OlaTomek

Hi Ola. I have just sent all inclusive bracelet to you.
Ircro, thks very much for the defrosters. I have just sent you a deicer. Could you pls send me archive box tomorrow? Shalli keep sending uou deicers?
I have added little angel, pingways and czyzndustries as friends. Pls accept.
It is gifting time: what do you need?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back