What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hi Fannie - do you still need the additional radar? Can send one when gift resets today.

Jbg364 said:
I can send you channel bar tomorrow. Let me know later if you still need one (2, 3, ?). I have to wait until tomorrow before I can pick up the welding pliers from my neighbours so I'm on hold when it comes to Duke Crooker's missions.
Jbg364

I've just started collecting them because I know I'm going to need them in the future. No dire need yet. I'm still getting welding pliers too. Thanks for channel bar. I have handling wire if you want some of that. I'll be sending catering in the meantime.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Barbara59 said:
Hi Fannie you can get all these from flights as the challenge progresses. It just takes a few flights!

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Thanks!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Letgnis said:
Hi Fannie - do you still need the additional radar? Can send one when gift resets today.

I'm getting low so that would be nice. Thank you. I have you down for a fuel supply, right?

User Fannie Fargo 32

Jbg364 - thanks to Barbara, I now know that we don't need to stock up on the channel bars and such. We'll get them flying. So, please just keep me with whatever you were sending. Thanks!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Hi Sian!

I can't find your daughter's friend request. So, I just request to add her as my friend. Once she accepted, I can start sending her archive boxes.

Little Angel (level 26)

I just sent an add request. I can send you a shredder, weather display, video board or bath towel tomorrow - your choice.

Hi Jbg,

I just sent you flight catering. Can you send me a shredder first (only need 1 more) please? Then bath towel (also only need 1) and the rest can follow later.

Thanks Jbg!

Hi Ola. I have just sent all inclusive bracelet to you.
Ircro, thks very much for the defrosters. I have just sent you a deicer. Could you pls send me archive box tomorrow? Shalli keep sending uou deicers?
I have added little angel, pingways and czyzndustries as friends. Pls accept.
It is gifting time: what do you need?

Hi Esther,

I can send you archive box. I believe I've added you as my friend, but can't find your name in my neigbours. What username did you use?

Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Need:
Power source (1), Insulation (2), Shredder (1), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), [COLOR=#93278f !important][COLOR=#93278f !important]Do [COLOR=#93278f !important]Not [/COLOR][COLOR=#93278f !important]Disturb[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] Sign (4), Bath Tower (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (2).

Jbg364 - thanks to Barbara, I now know that we don't need to stock up on the channel bars and such. We'll get them flying. So, please just keep me with whatever you were sending. Thanks!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Thanks, that's good to know.

Hi Jbg,

I just sent you flight catering. Can you send me a shredder first (only need 1 more) please? Then bath towel (also only need 1) and the rest can follow later.

Thanks Jbg!

Thank you! I'll send the shredder Monday morning and a towel the next day. Let me know on Tuesday what you'd like me to send after that. I can't remember if you need a power source or not but I have those too.

image-546254166.jpg

Hi!

Can anyone else help me with 1x Power Source and 2x Insulation for my repair base please? I desperately need those to repair my jet and hopefully still have time to complete this Halloween event (still need to banish 30 more black wraiths, but I'm out of aerosol).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Little Angel (level 26)

L1ttle Angel said:
Hi Esther,

I can send you archive box. I believe I've added you as my friend, but can't find your name in my neigbours. What username did you use?

Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Need:
Power source (1), Insulation (2), Shredder (1), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Bath Tower (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (2).

Hi! i have just sent all inclusive bracelet. I am sorry i do not have the things that you need more in a hurry...

L1ttle Angel said:
Hi!

Can anyone else help me with 1x Power Source and 2x Insulation for my repair base please? I desperately need those to repair my jet and hopefully still have time to complete this Halloween event (still need to banish 30 more black wraiths, but I'm out of aerosol).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Little Angel (level 26)

I have power source so send me a friend request and I will send one today

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back