What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

rickcc said:
Ircro - I could really do with 3 defrosters!

Everyone - I've managed to get all the parts for the Airship Dock except the Rope Block. I've been flying to Bali like crazy and haven't had a single drop. I've just activated a spyglass to see if that makes a difference. Is anyone having better luck? Can anyone gift this item - I can do Sandbags and sent a load out yesterday, got 4 back almost immediately - thx guys. I hope you know who you are, cos you're all just username to me!! :)
Cheers
Rickcc

I managed to get the rope blocks quite easily. It was sandbags that I struggled with. But got them eventually. Someone should be gift them. I have channel bars so can't help!

Sian and David ( level 35 )

bloobuoy1975 said:
Has anyone found a neighbour with a unique gift shop? I have 118 neighbours and haven't found one with a unique gift shop yet although I know some of you have them!

Also would you all be able to send me flight catering for the foreseeable?

Thanks

Bloobuoy1975

I have one but suspect you may not be able to see it as I am probably a username. I was lucky and had 4 named neighbours of which you were one.

I will switch you to catering on my daily gift list.

Hi Ola. I have just sent all inclusive bracelet to you.
Ircro, thks very much for the defrosters. I have just sent you a deicer. Could you pls send me archive box tomorrow? Shalli keep sending uou deicers?
I have added little angel, pingways and czyzndustries as friends. Pls accept.
It is gifting time: what do you need?

Thanks a lot for your gifts. I would like send you sth what you need. Pls describe your airport.

Thx,
OlaTomek

Has anyone found a neighbour with a unique gift shop? I have 118 neighbours and haven't found one with a unique gift shop yet although I know some of you have them!

Thanks

Bloobuoy1975

I also have a unique gift shop.

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Need:
Power source (1), Insulation (2), Shredder (1), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Bath Tower (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

I know I had you as a neighbor. I have a picture of your airport. I spent over an hour trying to find you yesterday and you just aren't in my neighbors any more. I don't no what happened!

User Fannie Fargo 32

So sorry Fannie. I deleted quite a lot of neighbours that just appears as "username", since it confuses me who's who. I tried to add you again, but it said invalid.... Maybe you can try adding me as your neighbour?

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Need:
Power source (1), Insulation (2), Shredder (1), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Bath Towel (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

bloobuoy1975 said:

Thanks

Bloobuoy1975

i have one....

I managed to get the rope blocks quite easily. It was sandbags that I struggled with. But got them eventually. Someone should be gift them. I have channel bars so can't help!

The Spyglass made the difference and they started falling from Bali flights regularly. Now completed the quest and got my airship docked!

Everyone - I've managed to get all the parts for the Airship Dock except the Rope Block. I've been flying to Bali like crazy and haven't had a single drop. I've just activated a spyglass to see if that makes a difference. Is anyone having better luck? Can anyone gift this item - I can do Sandbags and sent a load out yesterday, got 4 back almost immediately - thx guys. I hope you know who you are, cos you're all just username to me!! :)
Cheers
Rickcc

I'll send an air vent filter in a few minutes (if I can find you). How many do you need?

Thanks

Bloobuoy1975

I have one and I put you down for catering.

Little Angel,
Just re-accepted you as a neighbour and will send a shredder in a few minutes.
Jbg364

L1ttle Angel said:
So sorry Fannie. I deleted quite a lot of neighbours that just appears as "username", since it confuses me who's who. I tried to add you again, but it said invalid.... Maybe you can try adding me as your neighbour?

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:

Need:
Power source (1), Insulation (2), Shredder (1), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Bath Towel (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

Just sent power source.

Jeka102 said:
2 EstherV can you make a photo of you port? So we can find you in usernames?

image-463150823.jpg

Here there is. Hope it helps to find me. Passengers would be most welcome :)

EstherV said:
Hi Ola. I have just sent all inclusive bracelet to you.
Ircro, thks very much for the defrosters. I have just sent you a deicer. Could you pls send me archive box tomorrow? Shalli keep sending uou deicers?
I have added little angel, pingways and czyzndustries as friends. Pls accept.
It is gifting time: what do you need?

I can not send archive box yet, sorry.
Yes, I still need deicers, thx.

rickcc said:

Cheers
Rickcc

OK, I'll start sending them.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back