What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Is anyone able to send calculators?

Will try to gift back but I am still having the problem where a lot of my friends names aren't showing, it just says username.

Thanks

Hi everyone,
I've been away for a few weeks, but still able to work on the challenges with only two short spurts of Internet access over two weeks. I have a unique gift shops and six car dealerships if this can help anyone with the current Thanksgiving challenge.

I Fly

Somehow managed to complete the Halloween challenge. A little bit underwealming, but I always appreciate a free building, plus the shed load of extra fuel that I have in my warehouse.

In answer to all those who asked, yes please put me down for Flight Catering although anything else in my signature won't go amiss. Now need a few bits for my airship dock, control tower & repair base.

Cheers

Bloobuoy1975

Somehow managed to complete the Halloween challenge. A little bit underwealming, but I always appreciate a free building, plus the shed load of extra fuel that I have in my warehouse.

In answer to all those who asked, yes please put me down for Flight Catering although anything else in my signature won't go amiss. Now need a few bits for my airship dock, control tower & repair base.

Cheers

Bloobuoy1975

I can send you goggles tomorrow morning. Do you by any chance have sandbags?

Airship Dock
If anyone needs a channel bar for their Airship Dock, let me know and I will send when my day resets. And, if anyone has sandbags or rope blocks to gift that would be great. Thanks!

bloobuoy1975 said:

Cheers

Bloobuoy1975

How did you get enough aerosols? Haven't seen any in a couple of days

Airship Dock
If anyone needs a channel bar for their Airship Dock, let me know and I will send when my day resets. And, if anyone has sandbags or rope blocks to gift that would be great. Thanks!

I could do with some please.

How did you get enough aerosols? Haven't seen any in a couple of days

LUCK! I reckon I needed 20 odd after the update and you stopped picking them up from Black Wraiths at neighbours airports. Basically I just kept flying to the Transylvania / Machu Picchu / Salem & Fontainbleau and enough dropped. No tricks or shortcuts I'm afraid.

Activate the soul net and hit neighbours - that's the most efficient way to rack them up.

I don't think that works anymore after the latest game update. All you get is the white ghosts on neighbours airports.

What a surprise, GI mucking up a game update!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back