What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Have sent the following gifts today:

Jbg364 - passengers
Fannie Fargo - additional radar
Esther - spare wire
Captain flop - passengers
Sian - passengers
TomekOla - fuel supply
Lilly2 - landing lamp
Jeka 102 - Leyden lamp

Hi Esther - I've two neighbors - one ID Esther airport (lvl 31) and one ID Esther (lvl 26). I've been sending the same gift to the two as I am not sure which is yours. Could you confirm? thanks.

How many pairs of goggles do you need? If you're able to send me a handling line that would be great. I still need one more.

Just the 1 thanks. I'll send the handling line tonight and soon as I work out which neighbour you are!

Cheers.

Last edited:
Jbg364 said:
Airship Dock
If anyone needs a channel bar for their Airship Dock, let me know and I will send when my day resets. And, if anyone has sandbags or rope blocks to gift that would be great. Thanks!

Sent sandbags

captain flop (level 26)

I just noticed that there's a Mystery Bonus (10 bucks) in the Resources Store. Does anyone know anything about it?
Jbg364

HVWH said:
Yes, sandbags please. Just added you as a friend. What do you want in return?

Sent. Can you send parts for repairs please but not jet engine, I have loads of them.
Thx

captain flop (level 26)

Barbara59 said:
Thx. I am sending you landing lamps daily. Is that still ok?

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Yes that's great for now thanks

captain flop (level 26)

Yes, sandbags please. Just added you as a friend. What do you want in return?

What are the sandbags for? I guess I should collecting those, so please send as part of your runs, and I wil 'return' them.

Hi, Can someone send me Smoke detector and hotel stuff?

Thanks
id; Daichan

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back