What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hi guys - looks like I need 1 handling line. Can anyone help me out? Of course, I will gift back.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Hi guys - looks like I need 1 handling line. Can anyone help me out? Of course, I will gift back.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Hi Fannie!

I don't have a handling line, but may be I can send you something else in return for your Wide-angle Binoculars.

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Need:
Power source (1), Insulation (2), Shredder (1), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Bath Towel (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

It's a family ticket. It increases the number of passengers by 200% for 3 hours. When you complete the airship challenge you can buy it from the airship shop for coins. Can't remember how many but think it was 8000.

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Thanks, I think I'll hold on to my money for now.

Are you still good with catering or do you need something different?

User Fannie Fargo 32

Would you please send me a handling line today? Did you manage to get all the sandbags and rope blocks for the Airship Dock?

Little Angel,
I have you down to send a bath towel in a couple of hours. Is that still okay?

Little Angel,
I have you down to send a bath towel in a couple of hours. Is that still okay?

Jbg,

Yes, bath towel will be great and I just sent you a flight catering.

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Need:
Insulation (2), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

Received the flight catering - thank you. I can send a video board tomorrow if you'd like. What item can you send to build the Airship Dock?

Jbg,

What are the items related to Airship Dock? I don't see anything new yet in my outgoing gifts. Maybe I need to complete a certain quest before this item appears in my outgoing gifts. I'm still focusing on banishing black wraiths before moving on to the new event.

Video board after the bath towel will be great and I'll just keep sending you flight catering (unless you prefer something else in my "have" list). I'll update my "have" list once I know what part of Airship Dock I'll get.

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:

Need:
Insulation (2), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

L1ttle Angel said:
Thanks Sian. What does your daughter need? Archive box or something else?

Little Angel (level 25)

If you have a Leyden jar she would like that ( it is not in your list) if not a handling line which is in your list.

Do you have flight catering? If you do please can I change my request to that.

Thx

Frenetta said:
Barbara - what do you and Sian need these days. I'd like to update my list.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Propeller for me please and a Leyden jar or something for the airship dock ( other than channel bar) for Sian.

Are you still after additional radar?

Frenetta said:
I'm currently sending you landing lamps but can start sending cockpit glass too. What would you like?

User Fannie Fargo 32

Once I get rid of my Halloween shops I am going to build a hotel so towels would be good thanks

captain flop (level 26)

HVWH said:
I can't find your name in the list so I guess it's back to username :(. I hope I have returned you something useful.

I got a handling line from someone, so guess it was you. Am sure it will come in useful at some point. Thx

captain flop (level 26)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back