What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome said:
Once I get rid of my Halloween shops I am going to build a hotel so towels would be good thanks

captain flop (level 26)

I can send towels as well if you want or shall I continue with landing lamps?

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Barbara59 said:
I can send towels as well if you want or shall I continue with landing lamps?

Yes please, I think I need 4 so that would be helpful

captain flop (level 26)

Hi, I really need some defrosters please if you are able to gift them.

Nwb2007

Hi,

I'm back to username again so I'm guessing, but hope I've guessed right!

If anyone can help with a goal post or bench for my stadium that would be great.

Thanks
Pingways - 29

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor I need: bench / goal posts / fuel supply / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:29 Pingways

GLC23 said:
Hi,

I'm back to username again so I'm guessing, but hope I've guessed right!

If anyone can help with a goal post or bench for my stadium that would be great.

Thanks
Pingways - 29

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor I need: bench / goal posts / fuel supply / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:29 Pingways

I think I sent you the propeller back. So difficult when you don't know who things are from. Will send something from your list tomorrow. Any preference? I don't have bench or goal posts.

Am ready to gift again and have names, so what is everyone's requests

captain flop (level 26)

Jbg,

What are the items related to Airship Dock? I don't see anything new yet in my outgoing gifts. Maybe I need to complete a certain quest before this item appears in my outgoing gifts. I'm still focusing on banishing black wraiths before moving on to the new event.

Video board after the bath towel will be great and I'll just keep sending you flight catering (unless you prefer something else in my "have" list). I'll update my "have" list once I know what part of Airship Dock I'll get.

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Need:
Insulation (2), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

I sent you a towel and will send a video board tomorrow. The handling line is your Airship Dock gift.
Jbg364

Jbg364 said:
A sandbag please. I sent you a landing lamp this morning. Would you like the same tomorrow or something different?

Oops sorry think I just sent you a beacon. I will try to remember to send sandbag tomorrow, my gift set around this time

Oh and could you send me a towel please

captain flop (level 26)

Hi everyone!

I'm back on now but unfortunately I lose my old game. I have had to start from the beginning again and my new username is jimghjj2. I'd appreciate it if you could all re add me as a friend with the new username. Still waiting for gi to compensate me but it looks as if I'm only going to get the 96 bucks I bought back! I only have pretty rubbish gifts at the moment but if anyone needs Leyden jars or fuel I can sort you out.(if I can find you with this pathetic username situation).
Jim.

jimghjj said:
Hi everyone!

I'm back on now but unfortunately I lose my old game. I have had to start from the beginning again and my new username is jimghjj2. I'd appreciate it if you could all re add me as a friend with the new username. Still waiting for gi to compensate me but it looks as if I'm only going to get the 96 bucks I bought back! I only have pretty rubbish gifts at the moment but if anyone needs Leyden jars or fuel I can sort you out.(if I can find you with this pathetic username situation).
Jim.

That's so annoying for you :( have added you. Let me know what you want am just gifting now

captain flop (level 26)

Barbara59 said:
Propeller please

Sent. I was just wondering if I should send you that, so glad you confirmed it

captain flop (level 26)

Oops sorry think I just sent you a beacon. I will try to remember to send sandbag tomorrow, my gift set around this time

Oh and could you send me a towel please

captain flop (level 26)

Absolutely, will send a towel tomorrow morning. Beacons are always useful - thank you.
Jbg364

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back