What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Thanks to those who sent me fuel yesterday. I've only got 6 aerosols to get now but have run out of supplies again! If anyone can send landing lamp, fuel supply or ossilating beacon that would be great.

Thanks
Jdm (level 29, level 4 runway, 6 hangers - 3 brown, 2 green 1 red all above the runway)[

Jdm0101 said:
Thanks to those who sent me fuel yesterday. I've only got 6 aerosols to get now but have run out of supplies again! If anyone can send landing lamp, fuel supply or ossilating beacon that would be great.

Thanks
Jdm (level 29, level 4 runway, 6 hangers - 3 brown, 2 green 1 red all above the runway)[

Sent fuel supply

captain flop (level 26)

Hi everyone!

I'm back on now but unfortunately I lose my old game. I have had to start from the beginning again and my new username is jimghjj2. I'd appreciate it if you could all re add me as a friend with the new username. Still waiting for gi to compensate me but it looks as if I'm only going to get the 96 bucks I bought back! I only have pretty rubbish gifts at the moment but if anyone needs Leyden jars or fuel I can sort you out.(if I can find you with this pathetic username situation).
Jim.

Glad you're back! What would you like me to send tomorrow?

Jdm0101 said:

Thanks

Have just sent a beacon.

Sian and David ( level 35 )

stewartsathome said:
That's so annoying for you :( have added you. Let me know what you want am just gifting now

captain flop (level 26)

Can you gift bright lantern? If not surprise me,I need everything as I progress as I've lost all of the gifts I had off everyone in the past. It also looks as if they've taken my ability to gift tv panels to people too.:(

Thanks Sian and David and captain flop - have received them. Will send something back.

Jdm

Jbg364 said:
A landing lamp please. I'm trying to build the Airship Dock.
Jbg364

Already sent catering today but have put you down for landing lamp tomorrow.

Jbg364 said:
Would you please send me a handling line today? Did you manage to get all the sandbags and rope blocks for the Airship Dock?

Will send handling line tonight. All I need are the rope blocks to finish the dock. I'll be flying to Bali all day :) Do you want me to switch you back to catering after this?

User Fannie Fargo 32

Barbara59 said:
Propeller for me please and a Leyden jar or something for the airship dock ( other than channel bar) for Sian.

Are you still after additional radar?

I have you for a spare propeller and I will switch between a handling line and a Leyden jar for Sian. Radar still good for mr thanks!

User Fannie Fargo 32

stewartsathome said:
Once I get rid of my Halloween shops I am going to build a hotel so towels would be good thanks

captain flop (level 26)

Towels coming tonight. Let me know when you have enough.

User Fannie Fargo 32

jimghjj said:
Hi everyone!

I'm back on now but unfortunately I lose my old game. I have had to start from the beginning again and my new username is jimghjj2. I'd appreciate it if you could all re add me as a friend with the new username. Still waiting for gi to compensate me but it looks as if I'm only going to get the 96 bucks I bought back! I only have pretty rubbish gifts at the moment but if anyone needs Leyden jars or fuel I can sort you out.(if I can find you with this pathetic username situation).
Jim.

Jim- welcome back to the game! What do you need?

User Fannie Fargo 32

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back