What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Fannie if its any help on my game the airports for the three you are looking follow are as follows

JDM - username level 22. One level 3 runway, two green and three brown hangers
Ewikaa - username level 21. Two runways - one level 3 and one 4, three blue hangers, one green and one red.
Little Angel - username level 18. Three runways - one each of levels 1,2 and 3, two blue hangers, one green and one brown

Sian and David ( level 35 )

stewartsathome said:
I have sandbag but I lost my names again and have a few level 32. Can u describe your airport including hangars and runways and I will have a go at sending u one

captain flop (level 26)

Captain,
I only have one level 5 runway and 7 hangars, and I have 2 uniques gift shops in the opposite side of my city. (Level 33)

Btw -- I don't need channel bars anymore, unless those who've completed the mission can say that it's worth it to build more than one.

lilly2 said:
Captain,
I only have one level 5 runway and 7 hangars, and I have 2 uniques gift shops in the opposite side of my city. (Level 33)

Btw -- I don't need channel bars anymore, unless those who've completed the mission can say that it's worth it to build more than one.

I don't think that you can build more than one.

Your username airport is quite different. I have you with two runways - level 3 and 4, 3 red hangers, 2 brown and 1 green and you show as level 30.

Barbara59 said:
I don't think that you can build more than one.

Your username airport is quite different. I have you with two runways - level 3 and 4, 3 red hangers, 2 brown and 1 green and you show as level 30.

Really? And you see my username - Lilly2? Yikes! More strangeness from GI. I probably did have those things back when I was at Level 30.

lilly2 said:
Really? And you see my username - Lilly2? Yikes! More strangeness from GI. I probably did have those things back when I was at Level 30.

No I can't see your username. That is what I have as your airport when you are a username!

I would send you 1 but I can't find you anywhere. Please give me your level and a description of your airport

User Fannie Fargo 32

I have a bearing - wall house on the left lower corner, town hall in the upper left corner, then going to the right from the hall I have brazilian villa, pet shop and flight school, then going down I have 2 stadiums and 4 halloween shops, in the lower right side there are mansions and car dealership. In the centre few groceries and flower shops :) hope you can find me :)

I need fuel supplies, beacons and landing lamps. Please help. Thanks!

Jim2
see your new city. seems like you'll need items for the building of the terminal, flight school, repair upgrade and maybe control tower first. I can send you some archive boxes, amperemeters, slide rules and laser cutters.
I'll send you several of the above list unless you mention something specific.

Don't have the other things you'll need but maybe others do: cash counter, server rack, shredder, stamp, helmet, ergo chair (yikes), helment, goggles, textbook....

Funny - i can see your username - Jimghjj2 - and your old name. do you think it's possible to still retrieve it? It's obviously somewhere in the cloud, i suppose.

hang in!

Flight catering would be great. I have been sending you fuel supply every day. Do you still want that?

Hi Sian,

Will send flight catering daily. Have been receiving fuel supply - thanks much. Plse keep those coming.

Letgnis,
What would you like me to send tomorrow?

Hi Jbg,

Either Fuel, passenger or fuel supply will be good. Thanks.

I can send beacon, flight catering or passengers. Let me know which item you need and I'll send these daily.

2 Letgnis
Have sent the following gifts today:

Jeka 102 - Leyden lamp

I don't see this lamp!? GI!!!! They stolen it!!! ))))

IMHO all problems with game it's not a bugs, it features, which are made by GI of game complication

Jeka - I will send the leyden jar again later. Let me know if you've received it.

I have you for a spare propeller and I will switch between a handling line and a Leyden jar for Sian. Radar still good for mr thanks!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Fannie - you still need additional radar? Will be gifting later.

Hi Jbg,

Either Fuel, passenger or fuel supply will be good. Thanks.

I can send beacon, flight catering or passengers. Let me know which item you need and I'll send these daily.

I'll send one of the above each day until you tell me you need something different. Passengers would be appreciated. I'm sending lots of planes out trying to get the items I need to finish the Airship Dock.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back