What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Started my airship dock. I need two sandbags and four rope blocks. Can anyone gift these? I will return them as gifts.

Jbg364 said:
Thanks. I still need a channel bar (too bad we can't send gifts to ourselves) and 3 sandbags and 3 rope blocks. Hopefully I'll be able to collect it all before my time runs out. If you have nav modules or fuel hoses to send I'm going to stockpile. I've been sending you beacons. Would you rather have something else?

I'll send you nav mods and fuel hoses starting tomorrow. If you have landing lamps, I could use them. Otherwise, beacons are still good. Thanks!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Barbara59 said:
Fannie if its any help on my game the airports for the three you are looking follow are as follows

JDM - username level 22. One level 3 runway, two green and three brown hangers
Ewikaa - username level 21. Two runways - one level 3 and one 4, three blue hangers, one green and one red.
Little Angel - username level 18. Three runways - one each of levels 1,2 and 3, two blue hangers, one green and one brown

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Thanks! I will look again.

User Fannie Fargo 32

I'll send you nav mods and fuel hoses starting tomorrow. If you have landing lamps, I could use them. Otherwise, beacons are still good. Thanks!

User Fannie Fargo 32

I'll send landing lamps. How's the Airship Dock coming. I've been flying two planes to Bali most of the day and only picked up two rope blocks.
Jbg

Ewikaa said:
I have a bearing - wall house on the left lower corner, town hall in the upper left corner, then going to the right from the hall I have brazilian villa, pet shop and flight school, then going down I have 2 stadiums and 4 halloween shops, in the lower right side there are mansions and car dealership. In the centre few groceries and flower shops :) hope you can find me :)

I need fuel supplies, beacons and landing lamps. Please help. Thanks!

I will look for you again tonight. Barbara also told me what your airport looks like on her screen, so that might help too!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Jbg364 said:
I'll send landing lamps. How's the Airship Dock coming. I've been flying two planes to Bali most of the day and only picked up two rope blocks.
Jbg

You're doing better than I am. I don't have any, but I was away from the game a lot today so not many flights were happening. Hoping for better luck tonight!

User Fannie Fargo 32

jimghjj said:
Anything you can send please! :)

If you accepted my request, I'm seeing you as username (big surprise) so I need your level and airport info so I can find you!

User Fannie Fargo 32

I have looked a few more times and I still can't find you!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Hi Fannie,

I just sent you a flight catering (since I don't know what you want yet). Hope you can find me easier and send me a Wide-angle Binoculars.

Thanks!

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Need:
Power source (1), Insulation (2), Shredder (1), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Bath Towel (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

I sent you a towel and will send a video board tomorrow. The handling line is your Airship Dock gift.
Jbg364

Jbg,

I never received the towel. Maybe you send it to someone else? Can you resend it to me please?

Thanks!

Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Need:
Power source (1), Insulation (2), Shredder (1), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Bath Towel (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

If you have a Leyden jar she would like that ( it is not in your list) if not a handling line which is in your list.

Do you have flight catering? If you do please can I change my request to that.

Thx

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Barb,

I just sent a leyden jar to your daughter and a flight catering for you. If you can send me 1 more weather display, that would be great.

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:

Need:
Insulation (2), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (1), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Bath Towel (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

Little Angel,
The city that I sent the towel to matches the photo that I took of your city when I could see all the usernames. It also matches Sian and David's description of your city (and level). I'll send another towel tomorrow. When GI fixes this problem we'll be able to send the right gifts to the right people. In the meantime, we do the best we can.
Jbg364

Little Angel,
The city that I sent the towel to matches the photo that I took of your city when I could see all the usernames. It also matches Sian and David's description of your city (and level). I'll send another towel tomorrow. When GI fixes this problem we'll be able to send the right gifts to the right people. In the meantime, we do the best we can.
Jbg364

Jbg,

No problem. What would you like me to send for tomorrow?

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:

Need:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back