What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

A fuel hose please.
Jbg

Hi Jbg,

Letgnis just sent the last piece of towel that I needed (Thanks Letgnis!). So, please send me video board or anything that I still miss.

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Need:
Insulation (2), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

Hi guys,

Please invite me kazrobo85, or if you are a neighbour I need a text book, 2 staplers and a calculator.

Thanks v much

EstherV said:
Hi! I have been away for two days...what do you need? I wil do my best to find you as i can only see usernames again.
If you could pls send me items to complete my airship dock it would be great. I need 3 sandbags, 1 handling line, 1 channel bar and 4 rope blocks.
I can send handling lines if anyone needs (Sian i have just sent obe to you, maybe you can gift it back ;))
Thks a lot!

I can send you a handling line tonight .

User Fannie Fargo 32

stewartsathome said:
If you have channel bar that wud b good or towels if u have them. Will try n send sandbag later

captain flop (level 26)

I will send more towels tonight.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Frenetta said:
If you accepted my request, I'm seeing you as username (big surprise) so I need your level and airport info so I can find you!

User Fannie Fargo 32

JIMGHJJ2 - you showed up last night with a real name!!!! Do you have an idea of what you need yet or should I just send it all?

User Fannie Fargo 32

L1ttle Angel said:
Hi Fannie,

I just sent you a flight catering (since I don't know what you want yet). Hope you can find me easier and send me a Wide-angle Binoculars.

Thanks!

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Need:
Power source (1), Insulation (2), Shredder (1), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Bath Towel (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

With Barbara's help, I found someone that I think was you and sent binoculars last night. PLEASE tell me you got them. If it wasn't you, then I just don't know how to find you!

User Fannie Fargo 32

With Barbara's help, I found someone that I think was you and sent binoculars last night. PLEASE tell me you got them. If it wasn't you, then I just don't know how to find you!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Fannie,

No, I didn't get it... But I wonder if you received my flight catering or not. Does my username "Little Angel" not on your neighbour list or maybe only appear as "username"? Well, if you still want to look for me, I only have 2 runway (level 3 and 4) and at the most bottom is a coal station (next to runway 4). You'll also see that my hotel, stadium, town hall, repair base, terminal, & control tower are not finished yet.

Let me know what you need and thanks for trying to find me.

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:

Need:
Insulation (2), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (1), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

L1ttle Angel said:
Fannie,

No, I didn't get it... But I wonder if you received my flight catering or not. Does my username "Little Angel" not on your neighbour list or maybe only appear as "username"? Well, if you still want to look for me, I only have 2 runway (level 3 and 4) and at the most bottom is a coal station (next to runway 4). You'll also see that my hotel, stadium, town hall, repair base, terminal, & control tower are not finished yet.

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:

Need:
Insulation (2), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (1), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

Sorry you didn't get it. I have over 200 neighbors; most of them show only username. You are one of the usernames and are extremely hard to find! I get flight catering from a few people. Almost all of them show up as username so I don't know if I am getting yours or not but thank you for sending it! I hope that I am! I wish that I could find you too!

User Fannie Fargo 32

lilly2 said:
Jim2
see your new city. seems like you'll need items for the building of the terminal, flight school, repair upgrade and maybe control tower first. I can send you some archive boxes, amperemeters, slide rules and laser cutters.
I'll send you several of the above list unless you mention something specific.

Don't have the other things you'll need but maybe others do: cash counter, server rack, shredder, stamp, helmet, ergo chair (yikes), helment, goggles, textbook....

Funny - i can see your username - Jimghjj2 - and your old name. do you think it's possible to still retrieve it? It's obviously somewhere in the cloud, i suppose.

hang in!

Thanks Lilly,that would be so helpful.
I know my game is still in there somewhere because when I started my new game under jimghjj2 all of my friends were already listed albeit as "username". I seem to have names back now so I can send gifts although they will be pretty lame ones for a while. I'm almost tempted to visit myself but I don't think I can unless I've accepted myself as a friend and who knows what that would do to my game? :)
I'm carrying on with the new game as fast as I can now,gi have told me I should have some sort of resolution within 5 business days,I won't hold my breath though!
Oh we'll,back to Cyprus flights in the old prop aeroplane....

Frenetta said:
JIMGHJJ2 - you showed up last night with a real name!!!! Do you have an idea of what you need yet or should I just send it all?

User Fannie Fargo 32

I've just updated my signature so anything on there will be fine,though i'll pretty much need everything! I have got channel bars if anyone wants them and I'll have towels in the next day or two to gift as well.

stewartsathome said:
I sent a couple of sandbags out, hope one was you cause I couldn't find what you or Barbara described. I can't get Chanel bars, I keep flying but all I get it landing lamps :(

captain flop (level 26)

Channel bar sent!

L1ttle Angel said:
Fannie,

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:

Need:

Video board sent!

EstherV said:
Sorry but on my gift list have all inclusive bracelets and handling lines? Do you need any of those or would you prefer anything different?

I'll have the handling line if you can find me.
Thx

captain flop (level 26)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back