What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome said:
Thx jim, will send u another gift when I can. Think it resets in about 2/3 hours

captain flop (level 26)

Do you still need a channel bar from me in about an hour?

Sian and David ( level 35 )

marsm said:
Down to one sandbag required and four rope blocks - 3 days to go. Should be a breeze (I hope).

Mission has a time limit?
Guess I should update the game before the Halloween mission expires.

Barbara59 said:
Do you still need a channel bar from me in about an hour?

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Am good now thanks, a towel would be better

captain flop (level 26)

Yes please as haven't started hotel yet but this is holding up my quest.
Thank u

captain flop (level 26)

Will send in few minutes. Let me know later today if you need another one, a towel or something else tomorrow.
Jbg364

EstherV said:
That would be great! Thks. What do you need?

I need rope blocks but I have to fly for those. Landing lamps would be good if you have them, otherwise fuel would be good. Thanks!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Ircro said:
Mission has a time limit?
Guess I should update the game before the Halloween mission expires.

Ircro - any chance you could send me fuel from your Ircro75 account for a few times? I need to stock up and those are great! I wish I could gift back to that account! What do you need for Ircro account?

User Fannie Fargo 32

Jbg364 said:
Will send in few minutes. Let me know later today if you need another one, a towel or something else tomorrow.
Jbg364

Have you gotten any further with the ship dock? I can't get rope blocks no matter how much I fly!!!! Getting frustrated! Going to ride my bike instead!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Frenetta said:
Ircro - any chance you could send me fuel from your Ircro75 account for a few times? I need to stock up and those are great! I wish I could gift back to that account! What do you need for Ircro account?

User Fannie Fargo 32

I have just upadated to the latest version and I see that I need a lot of landing lamps for the new mission.
So, please send landing lamps in the following days.
I dont know much about new missionyet, maybe I need some new items that friends can send? I see that I can send new item sand bag.

I stopped sending fuel from Ircro75 because I thought all of you got plenty of fuel through Halloween mission, I will resume that.

If anyone is able to send sandbags that would be great. I'm trying to pick up rope blocks with my planes. Thanks!

Jbg364 said:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Received the transmitter!

You welcome, 2 more transmitters will follow.
Anyone else needs transmitter (not for the fuel station, but the one for control tower)?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back