What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364 said:
If anyone is able to send sandbags that would be great. I'm trying to pick up rope blocks with my planes. Thanks!

It is very difficult for me to identify your airport through more than hundred neighbours mainly around your level 33. If you send me a sand bag, I will reply back with it.

Have you gotten any further with the ship dock? I can't get rope blocks no matter how much I fly!!!! Getting frustrated! Going to ride my bike instead!

User Fannie Fargo 32

No, but I could open up a surfboard shop now. Seriously, I've lost track of the number of flights I've sent out. Will keep trying. Good luck!

Jbg364 said:
Will send in few minutes. Let me know later today if you need another one, a towel or something else tomorrow.
Jbg364

A towel wud b gr8

captain flop (level 26)

It is very difficult for me to identify your airport through more than hundred neighbours mainly around your level 33. If you send me a sand bag, I will reply back with it.

I don't have near the number of neighbours you do and I feel like pulling out my hair when the usernames disappear (which is most of the time). Don't go looking for me but if you happen to come across a city that fits the following description I'd appreciate a sandbag: my town hall is at upper left with bearing-wall house slightly to the left of it. There are 2 tall wind turbines behind the bearing-wall house. Next to the b-w house, moving towards the bottom of the screen, is a university, flight school and houses.

I've been sending you a deicer every day but can send channel bars for your Airship Dock if you'd like.

Ircro said:
I have just upadated to the latest version and I see that I need a lot of landing lamps for the new mission.
So, please send landing lamps in the following days.
I dont know much about new missionyet, maybe I need some new items that friends can send? I see that I can send new item sand bag.

I stopped sending fuel from Ircro75 because I thought all of you got plenty of fuel through Halloween mission, I will resume that.

Landing lamps on the way,please return the same.thanks.

Did anyone get shampoo to finish hotel? Is anyone who has somethink like this?

P.S. I can't finish Halloween mission because I can't get 'velvet' from Halloween shop. Did/do you have the same problem? I have maximum numer of shops - 10 and from 7 days I didn't get velvet :(.

Pls send me all-inc. bracelet if you can.

Thx,
OlaTomek

Hi,

Pls answer. Today is my 8th day when I am waiting for velvet... What am I doing wrong?

Thx,
OlaTomek

Lilly sandbag
Jbg sandbag
Barbara propellor
Jdm landing lamp
Esther sandbag
These r the gifts I plan to send, does anyone want to change what they need?

captain flop (level 26)

Ircro said:
I have just upadated to the latest version and I see that I need a lot of landing lamps for the new mission.
So, please send landing lamps in the following days.
I dont know much about new missionyet, maybe I need some new items that friends can send? I see that I can send new item sand bag.

I stopped sending fuel from Ircro75 because I thought all of you got plenty of fuel through Halloween mission, I will resume that.

Thanks! I can send you handling wire for the mission and landing lamps. You better fly fast! Start trying to get your rope blocks fom Bali and New York now. You have to fly for them and I haven't gotten any in 2 days!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Ircro said:
You welcome, 2 more transmitters will follow.
Anyone else needs transmitter (not for the fuel station, but the one for control tower)?

Just realized I need 1 of those. Thanks!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Frenetta said:
Thanks! I can send you handling wire for the mission and landing lamps. You better fly fast! Start trying to get your rope blocks fom Bali and New York now. You have to fly for them and I haven't gotten any in 2 days!

User Fannie Fargo 32

What can I send u Fannie? Am sending gifts soon

captain flop (level 26)

Hi,

Pls answer. Today is my 8th day when I am waiting for velvet... What am I doing wrong?

Thx,
OlaTomek

You're not doing anything wrong. I found that my Halloween shops dropped lots of velvet but I did't get one piece of wood. I finally got the wood block from a neighbour's shop so maybe you can get a piece of velvet from a neighbour. Keep trying!
Jbg364

Jbg364 said:
No, but I could open up a surfboard shop now. Seriously, I've lost track of the number of flights I've sent out. Will keep trying. Good luck!

I haven't even gotten a surfboard :) Maybe we could swim there and bring them back ourselves! Better yet, let's take your surfboards!

User Fannie Fargo 32

stewartsathome said:
Lilly sandbag
Jbg sandbag
Barbara propellor
Jdm landing lamp
Esther sandbag
These r the gifts I plan to send, does anyone want to change what they need?

captain flop (level 26)

Hi Captain - could you add me for landing lamps or fuel please? I've got you for a towel or do you have enough yet? Would you like me to put you on the list for something different?

User Fannie Fargo 32

TomekOla said:
Hi,

Thx,
OlaTomek

I have been waiting for wax for ages

captain flop (level 26)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back