What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jdm0101 said:
Think I have send propeller to Sian and David and a sandbag to captain flop. Let me know if you get them so I know I found the right airports.

Need to spend some time finding the rest of you. Can you give details of your airports when asking for things please. Thanks.

Jdm

Yes I received it thank you. What would like in return?

I'm so excited I have had all your names for 5 hours after having none for weeks.

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Barbara59 said:
Yes I received it thank you. What would like in return?

I'm so excited I have had all your names for 5 hours after having none for weeks.

I've been finding I get names when my gifts reset and they stay for a while as long as I don't visit a neighbour!

captain flop (level 26)

stewartsathome said:
I've been finding I get names when my gifts reset and they stay for a while as long as I don't visit a neighbour!

captain flop (level 26)

I have visited my neighbours and names are still there. Yeh!

jimghjj said:
Can everyone send me landing lamps until further notice? I need hundreds of them to upgrade by the looks of it!

Will do!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Barbara59 said:
I have visited my neighbours and names are still there. Yeh!

I never get them back. I wonder why this is so screwy?

User Fannie Fargo 32

Am upgrading control tower and will need 2 x wide angle binoculars. Any help appreciated.

Ircro said:
I have just upadated to the latest version and I see that I need a lot of landing lamps for the new mission.
So, please send landing lamps in the following days.
I dont know much about new missionyet, maybe I need some new items that friends can send? I see that I can send new item sand bag.

I stopped sending fuel from Ircro75 because I thought all of you got plenty of fuel through Halloween mission, I will resume that.

I got someone's defroster. You seem to have me mixed up with someone else on your list. If you like, I can send you a pic of the way my airport probably looks to you (or close to it). I recently changed it completely but I don't think anyone will see it unless they are just adding me now.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Hi Guys!

Here's what I've sent today:
Sian & David: flight catering
Siannnnn: handling line
Jbg: fuel hose
jimghjj2: landing lamp
letgnis: add'l radar
Esther: handling line

If anyone else needs something that I have, please let me know as I can still give away several more gifts. I've updated my needed list, so any help will be greatly appreciated. If you don't have what I need, landing lamps will be great.

Thanks everyone!
Little Angel (level 25)

Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Need:
Insulation (1), Stamp (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (2), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

2 EstherV, TomekOla, Fannie Fargo, lilly2
When all names returned, found that you aren't present in neighbors. Tried to add requests, but it did not turn out. If to you it is not difficult, remove me from your lists and send new request to me pls

Hi Guys!

Here's what I've sent today:
Sian & David: flight catering
Siannnnn: handling line
Jbg: fuel hose
jimghjj2: landing lamp
letgnis: add'l radar
Esther: handling line

If anyone else needs something that I have, please let me know as I can still give away several more gifts. I've updated my needed list, so any help will be greatly appreciated. If you don't have what I need, landing lamps will be great.

Will send another video board in the morning.
Jbg364

Will send in few minutes. Let me know later today if you need another one, a towel or something else tomorrow.
Jbg364

I have you down to send a bath towel in the morning. Is that still okay or do you need something else?
Jbg364

If anyone has a sandbag they can send I still need 1 for the Airship Dock. Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back