What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

marsm said:
Sure thing FF32 - will send you nav modules (if can find you :) )

I now have planes off to New York to get these last pieces (one statue of liberty to show for it).

Not sure why I have a time limit - has everyone else had one?

I had a three day time limit but I thought that it was the duration that the airship stayed after you completed the dock.

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Still had names first thing this morning but now they are gone again. Should have known that it would not last.

My gift list for later today is as follows

Letgnis - fuel supply
Fannie Fargo - additional radar
Esther - landing lamp
Ircro - landing lamp
Ircro75 - cockpit glass
Bloobuoy - catering
Jbg364 - landing lamp
Jaredr - catering
Captain flop - towel?
Pingways - landing lamp
Jdm - ?
Little Angel - ?

Let me know if you want something else or for those with a question mark what you would like.

I need propellers or flight catering

Hi Fannie & Letgnis,

This is weird, but I haven't received the binoculars Fannie sent and stapler Letgnis sent. Not sure what's wrong. Maybe the postman is on Thanksgiving holiday ha...ha...ha... Or could there be another Little Angel (maybe L1ttle Angel)?

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Need:
Insulation (1), Stamp (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (2), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

I had a three day time limit but I thought that it was the duration that the airship stayed after you completed the dock.

That's odd - because my dock isn't finished yet, and there's a timer.

Still had names first thing this morning but now they are gone again. Should have known that it would not last.

Letgnis - fuel supply
Esther - landing lamp
Ircro - landing lamp
Ircro75 - cockpit glass
Bloobuoy - catering
Jbg364 - landing lamp
Jaredr - catering
Captain flop - towel?
Pingways - landing lamp
Jdm - ?
Little Angel - ?

Let me know if you want something else or for those with a question mark what you would like.

Barb,

Please send me landing lamp if you don't have anything else on my need list. Let me know what you and Siannnn need for tomorrow.

Thanks!
Little Angel (level 25)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Need:
Insulation (1), Stamp (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (2), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

Jdm,

Thanks for the landing lamp. Please let me know what would you like me to send to you.

Little Angel (level 25)

L1ttle Angel said:
Barb,

Please send me landing lamp if you don't have anything else on my need list. Let me know what you and Siannnn need for tomorrow.

Thanks!
Little Angel (level 25)
Have:

Need:

Tnx will do.

Catering for me and beacon for Siannnn.

Hello everyone!

I need a guest book and dispatcher console to complete my upgrades. If anyone has them thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by Jeka102
Add pls sandbag for me?
Only have channel bar I'm afraid. Anything else you need?

I have enough of channels, thanks. Nav modul? Passengers or fuel

Barbara59 said:

Letgnis - fuel supply
Esther - landing lamp
Ircro - landing lamp
Ircro75 - cockpit glass
Bloobuoy - catering
Jbg364 - landing lamp
Jaredr - catering
Captain flop - towel?
Pingways - landing lamp
Jdm - ?
Little Angel - ?

Yes please to towel, will send propeller later

captain flop (level 26)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back