What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Woohoo! I have names! I found a bunch of you that I have been having a hard time finding. Little Angel, you should definitely have gotten the binoculars this time. I hope this lasts......

User Fannie Fargo 32

Jeka102 said:
2 EstherV, TomekOla, Fannie Fargo, lilly2
When all names returned, found that you aren't present in neighbors. Tried to add requests, but it did not turn out. If to you it is not difficult, remove me from your lists and send new request to me pls

I had names today too and you were not on my neighbor list. I tried to add you but it wouldn't let me. What do we do now?

User Fannie Fargo 32

Hi Guys!

Here's what I've sent today:
Sian & David: flight catering
Siannnnn: handling line
Jbg: fuel hose
jimghjj2: landing lamp
letgnis: add'l radar
Esther: handling line

If anyone else needs something that I have, please let me know as I can still give away several more gifts. I've updated my needed list, so any help will be greatly appreciated. If you don't have what I need, landing lamps will be great.

Thanks everyone!
Little Angel (level 25)

Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Need:
Insulation (1), Stamp (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (2), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

Thanks Little angle. Have sent you stapler. Let me know if you need more.

@Ircro - only when connected to Wi-Fi do I have an image of Duke Croocker with a timer - down to 1 day in change. Sandbags done with all the rest of the items - and I'm getting everything from Bali except the rope blocks I need - some flights come back with 2 items and it's just garbage I have stockpiles of now. Painful - I want my airship dock ;).

@Fannie Fargo 32 - invitation to connect sent
@captain flop - invitation to connect sent

marsm said:
@Ircro - only when connected to Wi-Fi do I have an image of Duke Croocker with a timer - down to 1 day in change. Sandbags done with all the rest of the items - and I'm getting everything from Bali except the rope blocks I need - some flights come back with 2 items and it's just garbage I have stockpiles of now. Painful - I want my airship dock ;).

@Fannie Fargo 32 - invitation to connect sent
@captain flop - invitation to connect sent

I found you and sent you something earlier. What would you like tomorrow?

User Fannie Fargo 32

Getting really annoyed with this GI username mystery. I'm trying to find peeps with unique gift stores - based on the list I've tried to build here, crewman, estherv, lilly2 and Bloobuoy1975 have these - I almost have 300 neighbours though, and it's a painful process trying to figure our who's who.

@Bloobuoy1975 - invitation to connect sent

I found you and sent you something earlier. What would you like tomorrow?

User Fannie Fargo 32

I'm currently good on all fronts FF32. No real requirements - that's bound to change though; let me know if you need anything.

marsm said:
I'm currently good on all fronts FF32. No real requirements - that's bound to change though; let me know if you need anything.

I understand your frustration over usernames. Trying to sort through everyone is really a pain but it's the only way to keep each other going. Sorry I don't have a gift store. I'm stocking up on all the things it takes to fly to different cities. If you have a nav module and it's easy to find me, please send some. If it's too hard, don't worry about it. Thanks!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Hi guts. New here, but do have some of you added, username: Vibbster

I have no names, so please describe your airport and level and tell me what to send for gifts. I'm at level 31, with large airport, runway 3,4,5 and all different buildings that's possible to buy, inc unique gift shop.

I need a bunch of different landing gear from deicer to additional fuel for London.

L1ttle Angel said:
Hi Guys!

Here's what I've sent today:
Sian & David: flight catering
Siannnnn: handling line
Jbg: fuel hose
jimghjj2: landing lamp
letgnis: add'l radar
Esther: handling line

If anyone else needs something that I have, please let me know as I can still give away several more gifts. I've updated my needed list, so any help will be greatly appreciated. If you don't have what I need, landing lamps will be great.

Thanks everyone!
Little Angel (level 25)

Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Need:
Insulation (1), Stamp (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (2), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

Thx. Please can switch Siannnnn to beacons as she has finished her airship dock. I do not have anything on your need list now so what would you like from me?

Sian and David ( level 35 )

I understand your frustration over usernames. Trying to sort through everyone is really a pain but it's the only way to keep each other going. Sorry I don't have a gift store. I'm stocking up on all the things it takes to fly to different cities. If you have a nav module and it's easy to find me, please send some. If it's too hard, don't worry about it. Thanks!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Sure thing FF32 - will send you nav modules (if can find you :) )

I now have planes off to New York to get these last pieces (one statue of liberty to show for it).

Not sure why I have a time limit - has everyone else had one?

Hi guts. New here, but do have some of you added, username: Vibbster

I have no names, so please describe your airport and level and tell me what to send for gifts. I'm at level 31, with large airport, runway 3,4,5 and all different buildings that's possible to buy, inc unique gift shop.

I need a bunch of different landing gear from deicer to additional fuel for London.

Just sent you an invite vibbster.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back