What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Down to one sandbag required and four rope blocks - 3 days to go. Should be a breeze (I hope).

lilly2 said:
Captain,
I only have one level 5 runway and 7 hangars, and I have 2 uniques gift shops in the opposite side of my city. (Level 33)

Btw -- I don't need channel bars anymore, unless those who've completed the mission can say that it's worth it to build more than one.

I sent a couple of sandbags out, hope one was you cause I couldn't find what you or Barbara described. I can't get Chanel bars, I keep flying but all I get it landing lamps :(

captain flop (level 26)

I sent a couple of sandbags out, hope one was you cause I couldn't find what you or Barbara described. I can't get Chanel bars, I keep flying but all I get it landing lamps :(

captain flop (level 26)

I was going to send you a towel but would you rather I sent a channel bar? Will be able to gift in about 10 hours. All I've been getting is landing lamps too.
Jbg364

I thinks I had house with a pool on the lower right side next to the studio and the car dealership on the right upper side, just below the town hall .hihi

Jbg364 said:
I was going to send you a towel but would you rather I sent a channel bar? Will be able to gift in about 10 hours. All I've been getting is landing lamps too.
Jbg364

Yes please as haven't started hotel yet but this is holding up my quest.
Thank u

captain flop (level 26)

stewartsathome said:
Yes please as haven't started hotel yet but this is holding up my quest.
Thank u

captain flop (level 26)

Hi! I have been away for two days...what do you need? I wil do my best to find you as i can only see usernames again.
If you could pls send me items to complete my airship dock it would be great. I need 3 sandbags, 1 handling line, 1 channel bar and 4 rope blocks.
I can send handling lines if anyone needs (Sian i have just sent obe to you, maybe you can gift it back ;))
Thks a lot!

L1ttle Angel said:
Barb,

I just sent a leyden jar to your daughter and a flight catering for you. If you can send me 1 more weather display, that would be great.

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Need:
Insulation (2), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (1), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Bath Towel (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

I will send it later today when my gifts reset

Sian and David ( level 35 )

stewartsathome said:

captain flop (level 26)

I can send you a channel bar this afternoon if you like

EstherV said:
Hi! I have been away for two days...what do you need? I wil do my best to find you as i can only see usernames again.
If you could pls send me items to complete my airship dock it would be great. I need 3 sandbags, 1 handling line, 1 channel bar and 4 rope blocks.
I can send handling lines if anyone needs (Sian i have just sent obe to you, maybe you can gift it back ;))
Thks a lot!

Can't send it back as its not in my list. I will send you a channel bar.

EstherV said:
Thks a lot!

If you have channel bar that wud b good or towels if u have them. Will try n send sandbag later

captain flop (level 26)

Barbara59 said:
Can't send it back as its not in my list. I will send you a channel bar.

Hi! I already have all the channel bara that i need. Could you pls send me passengers or landing lamps instead? Thks a lot. What do you and Sian need?

stewartsathome said:
If you have channel bar that wud b good or towels if u have them. Will try n send sandbag later

captain flop (level 26)

Sorry but on my gift list have all inclusive bracelets and handling lines? Do you need any of those or would you prefer anything different?

EstherV said:
Hi! I already have all the channel bara that i need. Could you pls send me passengers or landing lamps instead? Thks a lot. What do you and Sian need?

Ok will send one of those in a couple of hours. I need propellers and Sian needs Leyden jars or items for the airship dock.

Thx

Why can I not send laser cutters, looking to send some so I get them back but they don't show in my list of available items to send, not even in the list of stuff I can't yet send as I'm not at that level? Thanks for any responses

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back