What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364 said:
I just noticed that there's a Mystery Bonus (10 bucks) in the Resources Store. Does anyone know anything about it?
Jbg364

It's a family ticket. It increases the number of passengers by 200% for 3 hours. When you complete the airship challenge you can buy it from the airship shop for coins. Can't remember how many but think it was 8000.

Sian and David ( level 35 )

I'll send an air vent filter in a few minutes (if I can find you). How many do you need?

1 would be great to allow me to upgrade the repair base to lev.5
If I can find you, I'll return flight catering from your list.

cheers

IMG_0074.JPG

Last edited:
Just sent power source.

Sian,

Please let me know what do you want me to send you in return.

If anyone else need something from me, please let me know and I'll be happy to send it to you.

Thanks!

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Need:
Insulation (2), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Bath Towel (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

2 Letgnis
Have sent the following gifts today:

Jeka 102 - Leyden lamp

I don't see this lamp!? GI!!!! They stolen it!!! ))))

IMHO all problems with game it's not a bugs, it features, which are made by GI of game complication

L1ttle Angel said:
Sian,

Please let me know what do you want me to send you in return.

If anyone else need something from me, please let me know and I'll be happy to send it to you.

Thanks!

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Need:
Insulation (2), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Bath Towel (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

Gyroscope please. I can send you a towel or weather display later. Any preference?

Hey all my username is monsilisa and I am in need of disposable shampoo x4 and id bracelet to complete my hotel. Pls guys, let me know ur username and what u need if I have it I will send it. Thank u xx

Gyroscope please. I can send you a towel or weather display later. Any preference?

Sian,

Done. I just sent you a gyroscope. Can you send me weather display for tomorrow please? Also, would you like me to continue sending you gyroscope tomorrow or something else?

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:

Need:

L1ttle Angel said:
Sian,

Done. I just sent you a gyroscope. Can you send me weather display for tomorrow please? Also, would you like me to continue sending you gyroscope tomorrow or something else?

Little Angel (level 25)
Have:

Need:

Gyroscope please. My daughter Siannnnn will send DND signs.

Barbara59 said:
Gyroscope please. My daughter Siannnnn will send DND signs.

Barbara - what do you and Sian need these days. I'd like to update my list.

User Fannie Fargo 32

stewartsathome said:
Cockpit glass wud b gr8 thx

captain flop (level 26)

I'm currently sending you landing lamps but can start sending cockpit glass too. What would you like?

User Fannie Fargo 32

Letgnis said:
Have sent the following gifts today:

Jbg364 - passengers
Fannie Fargo - additional radar
Esther - spare wire
Captain flop - passengers
Sian - passengers
TomekOla - fuel supply
Lilly2 - landing lamp
Jeka 102 - Leyden lamp

Hi Esther - I've two neighbors - one ID Esther airport (lvl 31) and one ID Esther (lvl 26). I've been sending the same gift to the two as I am not sure which is yours. Could you confirm? thanks.

Thanks Letgnis! I've got you for fuel supply. Is that still good or do you need something different?

User Fannie Fargo 32

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back