What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

If anyone can send me fuel supply I would be very grateful. Not sure why am I bothering but still trying to get aerosols! Need another 14.

Thanks
Jdm (level 29, level 4 runway, 6 hangers - 3 brown, 2 green 1 red all above the runway)

Ircro said:
I can not send archive box yet, sorry.
Yes, I still need deicers, thx.

No problem. Could you pks send me spare wire then. Thks!

Barbara59 said:
Is there anything you want me to send to your android device?

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Ircro75 currently needs server rack, stamp and binoculars.
If you can not send those, send any repair item for jet planes.

Jdm0101 said:
If anyone can send me fuel supply I would be very grateful. Not sure why am I bothering but still trying to get aerosols! Need another 14.

Thanks
Jdm (level 29, level 4 runway, 6 hangers - 3 brown, 2 green 1 red all above the runway)

Hopefully have sent you some. You are one of my usernames and your airport is slightly different but I think that it is you.

Ircro said:
Ircro75 currently needs server rack, stamp and binoculars.
If you can not send those, send any repair item for jet planes.

Sent you landing gear. I also have jet engine but none of the items you listed.

bloobuoy1975 said:
Has anyone found a neighbour with a unique gift shop? I have 118 neighbours and haven't found one with a unique gift shop yet although I know some of you have them!

Also would you all be able to send me flight catering for the foreseeable?

Thanks

Bloobuoy1975

Building one now. Will be ready in 2 hours(3:45 PST)

Hi All,

I've just sent gifts and tomorrow I'll be send the same. If you need sth different just let me know.

Fannie - additional radar,
EstherV - fuel supply,
Irco - Deicer,
Irco75 - passengers,
Siannnnnn - DND Sign,
Bloobuoy - beacon probably,
Jimghjj - flight catering,
JBG - beacon,
Jeka102 - Layden Jar
Usernames - flight catering ;)

How some of you got shampoo to hotel? Did you buy it?

My signatures:
HAVE: Land. Lamp, Projector, DNS. Sign, Powerful Radio Trans.,Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Addict., Drill Machine, Addit. Radar, Smoke Detect., Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Land. Gear, Oscil. Beacon, Flight Cater., Packag. Mach., Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propel., Deicer, Air Vent Filter.
NEED: Shampoo, All-inc. Bracelet, Oscil. Beacon, Flight Catering, Fuel Supply, Nav. Module.

Last edited:
TomekOla said:
Hi All,

I've just sent gifts and tomorrow I'll be send the same. If you need sth different just let me know.

Fannie - additional radar,
EstherV - fuel supply,
Irco - Deicer,
Irco75 - passengers,
Siannnnnn - DND Sign,
Bloobuoy - beacon probably,
Jimghjj - flight catering,
JBG - beacon,
Jeka102 - Layden Jar
Usernames - flight catering ;)

How some of you got shampoo to hotel? Did you buy it?

My signatures:
HAVE: Land. Lamp, Projector, DNS. Sign, Powerful Radio Trans.,Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Addict., Drill Machine, Addit. Radar, Smoke Detect., Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Land. Gear, Oscil. Beacon, Flight Cater., Packag. Mach., Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propel., Deicer, Air Vent Filter.
NEED: Shampoo, All-inc. Bracelet, Oscil. Beacon, Flight Catering, Fuel Supply, Nav. Module.

Thanks Ola! I bought shampoo.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Jdm0101 said:

Thanks

Sent

captain flop (level 26)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back