What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Bilove said:
Hello folks, long time no see, i am building my new teminal and i could not find out the stamp and cash counter, if you have them, plz send me. I would appreciate, and just tell me what you need from me, i am level 20. My user name is Nhim beo. Thanks

Will send cash counter. Please send back passengers or fuel.

User Fannie Fargo 32

dano2010gs said:
Woohoo. Completed the great seal and am building my cemetery. Now to get the last 19 black wraiths(darn aerosols). Could use Leyden jars.

Thanks

I've sent you a friend request. Accept and I can send you a jar.

User Fannie Fargo 32

I put you down for landing lamps and spare propellers. I have handling wire if you decide you need that too. If you have additional radar, I could use some of that; if not, beacons are still good. I'm wondering if I should be gathering sand bags, handling wire and channel bars. Don't know what I need them for yet but see that they are now out there!

User Fannie Fargo 32

I was going to send a beacon but can send additional radar instead if you'd like. And yes please switch me to catering. Thanks!

I will send tmr, today i have no quota for sending gift any more, thanks so much.
I still need a stamp, plz give me if anyone has, thanks folks

Hi guys, i am now level 26 and i am upgrading my Control Tower to L4. Really need 2 Smoke Detector.

Thanks,
Daichan.

Do let me knoe if anyone want me something.

Jbg364 said:
I was going to send a beacon but can send additional radar instead if you'd like. And yes please switch me to catering. Thanks!

Got you for catering. I can use both add radar and beacons so send either. Thanks!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Hi guys, i am now level 26 and i am upgrading my Control Tower to L4. Really need 2 Smoke Detector.

Thanks,
Daichan.

Do let me knoe if anyone want me something.

I've sent you a friend request. Pls accept. I can send you smoke detector. Pls send me the same in return. I need only one smoke detector since a lot of days.... Pls

Thx,
TomekOla

I've sent you a friend request. Pls accept. I can send you smoke detector. Pls send me the same in return. I need only one smoke detector since a lot of days.... Pls

Thx,
TomekOla

I already add you, please send me Smoke Detector, i will send you in return

Hi Folks!
My username is Little Angel (level 25). Please add me as your friend.

Here's what I have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

I need:
Power source (1), Insulation (2), Shredder (1), Stamp (2), Wide-angle Binoculars (1), Weather Display (2), Stapler (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (3), Do Not Disturb Sign (4), Bath Tower (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (2).

Any help will be greatly appreciated and I'll help you in return with what I have.

Thanks in advance

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back