What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364 said:
I just finished sending gifts to my 'regulars.' If you'd like me to send something different tomorrow morning, let me know: (1) jimghjj2 - landing lamp; (2) Little Angel - video board; (3) Ircro - channel bar; (4) Fannie - landing lamp; (5) OlaTomek - additional radar; (6) spare.ribs/Spareribs - fuel supply/catering; (7) Letgnis - fuel additive; (8) Captain flop - towel; (9) Sian and David - propeller; (10) Jdm - channel bar.

Could you pls add some passengers or me? What do you need? I do not have sandbags sorry...

Ircro said:
I can see you but not the shop.
In the middle of your city I can see just 2x2 empty space.
Luckily this task is not needed to buy airship dock.

I bought airship dock, now I need 2 sandbags, 1 handling line, 1 channel bar and 4 rope blocks.

I can send you a channel bar tomorrow.

Sian and David ( level 35 )

stewartsathome said:
I think I just sent you propeller but without names I'm not sure. Did you get one?

captain flop (level 27)

No I have names and nothing from you.

Barbara59 said:
No I have names and nothing from you.

I was convinced it was you, sorry will have to try again tomorrow then :(

captain flop (level 27)

stewartsathome said:
I was convinced it was you, sorry will have to try again tomorrow then :(

captain flop (level 27)

No problem. Do you need another towel or something else?

View attachment 30018

It may not look like this to you though, airports revert back to older versions when usernames only show.

captain flop (level 27)

image.jpg

Above the most similar neighbor to your pic. Do you think that it your airport?

Thx,
OlaTomek

Jbg364 said:
Unfortunately, we've already celebrated Thanksgiving (second Monday in October) so no roast turkey for me this evening. Have you been taking advantage of the weekend bonus because if you spend $ today, you will be able to get some of it back tomorrow. And, if Jeka would tell us where she/he found the video that would definitely help.

Tell me about this weekend bonus please!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Ircro said:

I bought airship dock, now I need 2 sandbags, 1 handling line, 1 channel bar and 4 rope blocks.

I can send handling line tonight.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Letgnis said:
Fannie - do you want me to send fuel, or you still need additional radar?

Can you send me a wide angle binoculars when you are gifting? Thanks.

Fuel for a little bit would be great. I need to build up a supply. I'll send binoculars tonight.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Guys,

I managed to get the last insulation myself. Now I just need to send lots of flights to Machu Pichu and hope I can get 5 more aerosols that way. So, please send me fuel supply everyone, as I only have 2 at the moment. Only 8 more hours left for me to complete this Halloween event, but I'm sure I can finish it with all your help.

Thanks in advance guys!

Little Angel (level 25)

Guys,

I managed to get the last insulation myself. Now I just need to send lots of flights to Machu Pichu and hope I can get 5 more aerosols that way. So, please send me fuel supply everyone, as I only have 2 at the moment. Only 8 more hours left for me to complete this Halloween event, but I'm sure I can finish it with all your help.

Thanks in advance guys!

Little Angel (level 25)

Did you try kill white ghosts neighbors when you have active soul net? In this way I got a lot of aerosols, more then from flights.

OlaTomek

I can send you another channel bar in the morning or something else? I also have a gift shop in the centre of my city but who knows if you'll be able to see it.
Jbg364

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back