What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

marsm said:
Getting really annoyed with this GI username mystery. I'm trying to find peeps with unique gift stores - based on the list I've tried to build here, crewman, estherv, lilly2 and Bloobuoy1975 have these - I almost have 300 neighbours though, and it's a painful process trying to figure our who's who.

@Bloobuoy1975 - invitation to connect sent

I can not find unique gift store at any of those neighbours except Bloobuoy1975, although I can currently see their names.
Will it help if I build my own unique gift store, can I find the items for the mission in my own store?

FYI - Just completed the Airship Dock. Apparently, the airship will dock a couple of times a month for 7 hours each time (at least that's how long it's at my airport today) and you can visit and purchase: mystery building ($10); mystery bonus (8000 coins); 300 passengers ($10); and 150 units of fuel ($10). And, you get a free Smuggler's Bag for visiting the airship.

Jbg364 said:
FYI - Just completed the Airship Dock. Apparently, the airship will dock a couple of times a month for 7 hours each time (at least that's how long it's at my airport today) and you can visit and purchase: mystery building ($10); mystery bonus (8000 coins); 300 passengers ($10); and 150 units of fuel ($10). And, you get a free Smuggler's Bag for visiting the airship.

You don't need sandbag anymore then? What do u want instead?

captain flop (level 26)

Please could someone send me either a flight helmet, flight goggles or radar for my control tower upgrade?

Thanks bloobuoy1975

Jbg364 said:
I can send you goggles tomorrow.
Jbg364

Thanks

Completed my airship dock aswell. Just another store where you can spend your hard earned cash and coins on unique items. I spent 8,000 coins and got a spanner which when I use reduces the chance of my planes breaking down by 90% for a couple of hours! Can't see myself using that!

bloobuoy1975 said:
Please could someone send me either a flight helmet, flight goggles or radar for my control tower upgrade?

Thanks bloobuoy1975

I can send helmet, just waiting for my gifts to reset.

captain flop (level 26)

Think I'm going to need landing lamps again, keep flying to Bali for rope block but not had a single one yet and my stock diminishing rapidly. So anyone can help with them please would be appreciated.
Thank u

captain flop (level 26)

Thanks

Completed my airship dock aswell. Just another store where you can spend your hard earned cash and coins on unique items. I spent 8,000 coins and got a spanner which when I use reduces the chance of my planes breaking down by 90% for a couple of hours! Can't see myself using that!

There were 2 spyglasses, 20 units of fuel and 10 passengers in my free Smuggler's Bag so if there is a free 'surprise' each time the ship docks that will be great. But with the GI seems to set things up, we'll get something free the first time the ship docks and nothing after that.

Think I'm going to need landing lamps again, keep flying to Bali for rope block but not had a single one yet and my stock diminishing rapidly. So anyone can help with them please would be appreciated.
Thank u

captain flop (level 26)

I can help you with landing lamp but I'm not sure if wa are still neighbors. Could you add pic of your airport?

Thx,
OlaTomek

Barbara59 said:
Sorry Frenetta just sent you radar. Sian will send fuel

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Always happy to have the radar! Thank Sian for me too!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Jbg364 said:
I just got the last one but still need a sandbag. I flew two planes, nonstop, to Bali for almost three days before collecting the blocks. I also flew planes to NY but didn't get a single thing. Wish I could help you out. BTW - Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Wish I had a sandbag to give you! I think I may spend my only $ and get the spyglass. I'm running out of time and have 0 rope blocks. Hate to do it though!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back