What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I have a big need for fuel today if anyone can help me out. Let me know what you need in return!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Frenetta said:
I have a big need for fuel today if anyone can help me out. Let me know what you need in return!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Sorry Frenetta just sent you radar. Sian will send fuel

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Am sure I have you already Fannie - I'll see if I can find you. My username is jdm.

Captain flop - 3 time lucky hopefully - have got you at level 17. 3 runways (1/2/3), 4 hangers behind (ie to the right) your terminal, fuel next to your town hall. Does that sound like you once? If so what do you need now?

I have finally completed the halloween quest too - hurrah!

Onto the next one now.
in prepartion for the airship I have 4 sandbags already and need everything else. Think I need landing lamps too. Also what to get my flight catering building up but need packaging machine and defrosters for that.

Thanks
Jdm

That's great you have lucky!
I won't do this. I can't get 'velvet'. I've visited Halloween shop neighbor and get nothing :(.
I have last 13h.

OlaTomek

Jdm0101 said:
Am sure I have you already Fannie - I'll see if I can find you. My username is jdm.

Captain flop - 3 time lucky hopefully - have got you at level 17. 3 runways (1/2/3), 4 hangers behind (ie to the right) your terminal, fuel next to your town hall. Does that sound like you once? If so what do you need now?

It's possible but so long ago I don't remember. Don't worry about finding me and possibly wasting your gifts on people who don't play. Tell me what you want and if I can see names again will send to you.

captain flop (level 26)

Have you gotten any of the rope blocks yet? I still don't have any and I've had 2 planes flying to NY and 1 to Bali nonstop. I think GI is trying to force us to buy a spyglass. I'll be really pissed if the dock doesn't work or we lose it after today. Kinda cheap to make the last day on a holiday when a lot of people won't be able to play.

User Fannie Fargo 32

I just got the last one but still need a sandbag. I flew two planes, nonstop, to Bali for almost three days before collecting the blocks. I also flew planes to NY but didn't get a single thing. Wish I could help you out. BTW - Happy Thanksgiving!

Jbg364 said:
I just got the last one but still need a sandbag. I flew two planes, nonstop, to Bali for almost three days before collecting the blocks. I also flew planes to NY but didn't get a single thing. Wish I could help you out. BTW - Happy Thanksgiving!

I can send u sandbag later when my gift reset, provided I can see names again

captain flop (level 26)

I just finished sending gifts to my 'regulars.' If you'd like me to send something different tomorrow morning, let me know: (1) jimghjj2 - landing lamp; (2) Little Angel - video board; (3) Ircro - channel bar; (4) Fannie - landing lamp; (5) OlaTomek - additional radar; (6) spare.ribs/Spareribs - fuel supply/catering; (7) Letgnis - fuel additive; (8) Captain flop - towel; (9) Sian and David - propeller; (10) Jdm - channel bar.

I've sent gifts:

Jimghjj2 - landing lamp
Frenetta - Nav module
Siannnn - beacon
Jbg364 - fuel hose
EstheV - landing lamp
Ircro - landing lamp
Irco75 - Cocpit glass
Bolo buoy - catering
Jaka 102 - passengers
Super123 - landing lamp.

I have still 10 gifts for somone else. Pls describe what you need....

Before I had Jaredr, Capitan flop, Letgnis and probaly Little Angel as neighbors but I can't find you. Pls add pic you airport.

If you can pls send me all-inc. bracelet or sth with my signature.

Thx,
OlaTomek

I just finished sending gifts to my 'regulars.' If you'd like me to send something different tomorrow morning, let me know: (1) jimghjj2 - landing lamp; (2) Little Angel - video board; (3) Ircro - channel bar; (4) Fannie - landing lamp; (5) OlaTomek - additional radar; (6) spare.ribs/Spareribs - fuel supply/catering; (7) Letgnis - fuel additive; (8) Captain flop - towel; (9) Sian and David - propeller; (10) Jdm - channel bar.

Pls change for sth below.

Thx,
OlaTomek

HAVE: Land. Lamp, Projector, DNS. Sign, Powerful Radio Trans.,Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Addict., Drill Machine, Addit. Radar, Smoke Detect., Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Land. Gear, Oscil. Beacon, Flight Cater., Packag. Mach., Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propel., Deicer, Air Vent Filter.
NEED: Shampoo, All-inc. Bracelet, Oscil. Beacon, Flight Catering, Fuel Supply, Nav. Module.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back