What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364 said:
I just finished sending gifts to my 'regulars.' If you'd like me to send something different tomorrow morning, let me know: (1) jimghjj2 - landing lamp; (2) Little Angel - video board; (3) Ircro - channel bar; (4) Fannie - landing lamp; (5) OlaTomek - additional radar; (6) spare.ribs/Spareribs - fuel supply/catering; (7) Letgnis - fuel additive; (8) Captain flop - towel; (9) Sian and David - propeller; (10) Jdm - channel bar.

Can you switch me to fuel for a few days please? I'll send nav module tonight unless I hear differently.

User Fannie Fargo 32

stewartsathome said:
Think I'm going to need landing lamps again, keep flying to Bali for rope block but not had a single one yet and my stock diminishing rapidly. So anyone can help with them please would be appreciated.
Thank u

captain flop (level 26)

Can send tonight. Hope it's not too late!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Wish I had a sandbag to give you! I think I may spend my only $ and get the spyglass. I'm running out of time and have 0 rope blocks. Hate to do it though!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Unfortunately, we've already celebrated Thanksgiving (second Monday in October) so no roast turkey for me this evening. Have you been taking advantage of the weekend bonus because if you spend $ today, you will be able to get some of it back tomorrow. And, if Jeka would tell us where she/he found the video that would definitely help.

TomekOla said:
I can help you with landing lamp but I'm not sure if wa are still neighbors. Could you add pic of your airport?

Thx,
OlaTomek

image-3543424524.jpg

It may not look like this to you though, when it says username it reverts back to an older version of airports!!!!

captain flop (level 27)

TomekOla said:
I can help you with landing lamp but I'm not sure if wa are still neighbors. Could you add pic of your airport?

Thx,
OlaTomek

image-946439629.jpg

It may not look like this to you though, airports revert back to older versions when usernames only show.

captain flop (level 27)

Ircro said:
I can not find unique gift store at any of those neighbours except Bloobuoy1975, although I can currently see their names.
Will it help if I build my own unique gift store, can I find the items for the mission in my own store?

No you have to visit neighbours unfortunately. I have a unique gift shop in the middle of my airport if you can see me.

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Barbara59 said:
No you have to visit neighbours unfortunately. I have a unique gift shop in the middle of my airport if you can see me.

I can see you but not the shop.
In the middle of your city I can see just 2x2 empty space.
Luckily this task is not needed to buy airship dock.

I bought airship dock, now I need 2 sandbags, 1 handling line, 1 channel bar and 4 rope blocks.

I just finished sending gifts to my 'regulars.' If you'd like me to send something different tomorrow morning, let me know: (1) jimghjj2 - landing lamp; (2) Little Angel - video board; (3) Ircro - channel bar; (4) Fannie - landing lamp; (5) OlaTomek - additional radar; (6) spare.ribs/Spareribs - fuel supply/catering; (7) Letgnis - fuel additive; (8) Captain flop - towel; (9) Sian and David - propeller; (10) Jdm - channel bar.

Jbg, cld you send me wide angle binoculars? Need 2 of these to upgrade control tower. Thanks.

Flight catering ok for you?

Last edited:
Can you switch me to fuel for a few days please? I'll send nav module tonight unless I hear differently.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Fannie - do you want me to send fuel, or you still need additional radar?

Can you send me a wide angle binoculars when you are gifting? Thanks.

Think I'm going to need landing lamps again, keep flying to Bali for rope block but not had a single one yet and my stock diminishing rapidly. So anyone can help with them please would be appreciated.
Thank u

captain flop (level 26)

Captain, sent landing lamp to you.

Ircro said:
I can see you but not the shop.
In the middle of your city I can see just 2x2 empty space.
Luckily this task is not needed to buy airship dock.

I bought airship dock, now I need 2 sandbags, 1 handling line, 1 channel bar and 4 rope blocks.

Have sent sandbag

captain flop (level 27)

Barbara59 said:

I think I just sent you propeller but without names I'm not sure. Did you get one?

captain flop (level 27)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back