What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

jimghjj said:
Hi all,my clock has started on the airship mission. I need 4 rope blocks,4 sandbags and 1 channel bar. Thanks!

I will send you a channel bar in a couple of hours

Sian and David ( level 35 )

And this was my response to them...

Dear Mary,
This issue has been around for a while and was supposed to be solved in the current Duke Crooker update. Just replying with a generic "it will be solved in the next update" message is seriously damaging the reputation of GI amongst users. Instead of constantly pushing new missions GI needs to fix this issue first as users are not prepared to part with real cash as long as the software is seriously flawed. People on the forums are livid about this. Please don't mark my case as "solved" because if it was solved I wouldn't be looking at 150 usernames where my friend list should be.
I understand that this isn't your fault personally,I would be grateful if you would pass my message up the chain of command to let them know the depth of feeling on this issue.

Good with push back to GI! I will put in a complain today as well!

I've just sent all my friends in my list passengers, most of u appeared as username so i could not do anything, hope my gifts help u guys. I still need rope blocks and stamp, if anyone has, plz send me. Thanks
Nhim beo

L1ttle Angel said:
Jimghjj2,

Sorry, I misunderstood you. Sian is going to send me Chanel Bar. So, can you send me video board instead then? Sian maybe can send you a Chanel Bar too. Aside from items for Duke's quest, is there anything else I can send you back?

Yes no problem. Just surprise me with any gift,I'm not collecting anything in particular.

Today's gifts sent as follows

Fannie/Captain flop - fuel
Esther - passengers
Jbg - fuel adds
Ircro - propeller
Bloobuoy - catering
Pingways - spare wire
Little angel/jimghjj - channel bar
Ola - nav module
Vibbster - beacon
Fljim - Deicer

Still got a few left so shout out if you need something.

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Username Porter029 (level 30)

Need: dispatch console(2), ergonomic chair (2), calculator(3), controller(2), transmitter(3), air vent filters (3), tv panels (3) and passengers and fuel!

Have: sand bag, goal post, deicer, spare propeller, gyroscope, fuel hose, master plan, nav. Module, cooling chamber, flight catering, oscillating beacon, landing gear, server rack, spare wire, smoke detector, additional radar, drill machine, fuel additives, stapler, jet engine, fuel supply, flight helmet, powerful radio transmitter, passengers (10), bath towel, fuel (3), radar, landing lamp, welder, cockpit glass, air conditioner

My current airport has one level 4 runway, one big green building, one university, two stadiums, 6 hangers (red-1, orange-1, green-1, blue-3)

Guys,

This is what I've sent so far:
FLjim & Sian & David: spare propeller
Provost76: amperemeter
Vibbster: air conditioner
Jimghjj2: landing gear
Esther & Porter029: passengers

Still have a few more to give. Let me know if you need anything from me.

Porter029, can you send me sand bag please?

Does anyone have rope block to give? I still need 4 of them.

jimghjj said:
And this was my response to them...

Dear Mary,
This issue has been around for a while and was supposed to be solved in the current Duke Crooker update. Just replying with a generic "it will be solved in the next update" message is seriously damaging the reputation of GI amongst users. Instead of constantly pushing new missions GI needs to fix this issue first as users are not prepared to part with real cash as long as the software is seriously flawed. People on the forums are livid about this. Please don't mark my case as "solved" because if it was solved I wouldn't be looking at 150 usernames where my friend list should be.
I understand that this isn't your fault personally,I would be grateful if you would pass my message up the chain of command to let them know the depth of feeling on this issue.

Yep I got the we are marking your case as solved when I complained about the username issue too.

The "Gibbering Idiots" are not only "Grossly Incompetent" and "Generally Inadequate" but are probably "Greatly Inexperienced" and unlikely to be "Getting It" sorted anytime soon

captain flop (level 27)

jimghjj said:
Hi all,my clock has started on the airship mission. I need 4 rope blocks,4 sandbags and 1 channel bar. Thanks!

Will send u sandbag when my gift reset later. I can see your name all the time so not a problem to find u.

captain flop (level 27)

Captain flop,

Can I also get another sandbag from you please? Let me know what would you like me to send you in return.

Omg I have names! Quick tell me what you need before gi figure it out and take them back!

L1ttle Angel said:
Captain flop,

Can I also get another sandbag from you please? Let me know what would you like me to send you in return.

Of course, will send later

captain flop (level 27)

Porter029 said:
Username Porter029 (level 30)

Need: dispatch console(2), ergonomic chair (2), calculator(3), controller(2), transmitter(3), air vent filters (3), tv panels (3) and passengers and fuel!

Have: sand bag, goal post, deicer, spare propeller, gyroscope, fuel hose, master plan, nav. Module, cooling chamber, flight catering, oscillating beacon, landing gear, server rack, spare wire, smoke detector, additional radar, drill machine, fuel additives, stapler, jet engine, fuel supply, flight helmet, powerful radio transmitter, passengers (10), bath towel, fuel (3), radar, landing lamp, welder, cockpit glass, air conditioner

My current airport has one level 4 runway, one big green building, one university, two stadiums, 6 hangers (red-1, orange-1, green-1, blue-3)

Can you send me a sand bags please? :)

stewartsathome said:
Yep I got the we are marking your case as solved when I complained about the username issue too.

The "Gibbering Idiots" are not only "Grossly Incompetent" and "Generally Inadequate" but are probably "Greatly Inexperienced" and unlikely to be "Getting It" sorted anytime soon

captain flop (level 27)

Passengers sent to you captain!

Hmmm,I complain to gi and a couple of hours later all my names return,who knew I could wield such power? I think I'll go and buy a lottery ticket! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back