What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I haven't forgotten promised gifts but my game hasn't reset yet, so unlikely to be tonight now.

captain flop (level 27)

stewartsathome said:
I haven't forgotten promised gifts but my game hasn't reset yet, so unlikely to be tonight now.

captain flop (level 27)

Great, it just reset, no names and am about to go to bed. Will send sandbags to jim and little angel but have to leave it there for now

captain flop (level 27)

L1ttle Angel said:
Guys,

This is what I've sent so far:
FLjim & Sian & David: spare propeller
Provost76: amperemeter
Vibbster: air conditioner
Jimghjj2: landing gear
Esther & Porter029: passengers

Still have a few more to give. Let me know if you need anything from me.

Porter029, can you send me sand bag please?

Does anyone have rope block to give? I still need 4 of them.

Thanx L1ttle Angel

I don't have rope block unfortunately, but I sent you smoke detector. I hope you still need it.

Provost76

FLjim560 said:
Vibbster: Deicer

Jimghjj2: A-I Bracelet

Fannie fargo:Fuel

Lilly2: Deicer

Jbg364: Deicer

Provost76: Smoke Detector

OlaTomek: Deicer

Sian and David: Deicer

Ola and S and D, you sent Deicer to me. You came up on my gifts screen as "username" so I just sent the same gift back. Sorry. When I went to my Neighbors screen, your names were visible but the Send Gift link was greyed out. I know Deicer was not your first choice. I'll do better tomorrow.

I still have available gifts to send. If you can send Deicer, I'd appreciate it.

Jim

Please follow the link in my sig file for a description of my airport if you can't find me.

Thnx Jim, another catering sent.
Provost76

Guys,

Thanks for your items. Now I'm down to 1 Handling Line and 1 Sandbag for Duke's mission. I'll fly to Bali for the Rope Block. I've updated my need list in the signature, so any help with those items will be appreciated. Please also let me know what you guys need from me.

Guys,

Thanks for your items. Now I'm down to 1 Handling Line and 1 Sandbag for Duke's mission. I'll fly to Bali for the Rope Block. I've updated my need list in the signature, so any help with those items will be appreciated. Please also let me know what you guys need from me.

Just sent you hull parts - hope you got them.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back