What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Porter029 said:
Sandbags sent to jimghjj2 and l1ttleangel. Hope you got them!!!!

Yes thank you. Can you keep sending them please? I'll send you passengers unless there's something else you want off my list.

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Just readding usernames hopefully some of you will get a request from me as trying to get rid of today's gifts

lev 35 Need navigation mode,beacons,jars,fuel additives Can give lots of items just ask

Just added you. Can send you Leyden jars or fuel additives. Can you send back sand bags,rope blocks or landing lamps please.

jimghjj said:
If this lottery ticket wins I'm going to buy gi and you'll all get 24 hotline to support!

Thought you were going to say we'll all get free airport cash!!!

captain flop (level 27)

stewartsathome said:
Thought you were going to say we'll all get free airport cash!!!

captain flop (level 27)

I'm sure we can sort something out for our loyal customers! ;)

Frenetta said:
JDM - I think I may have just found you again! I just sent a gyroscope because I thought that would be a good test item (hopefully you aren't getting many of those so you'll know if you got this one) please let me know if you got this so I can know that it's you again!

User Fannie Fargo 33

Thanks Fannie I did get it (have been offline for a few days).

It's nice to have a break from mad flying to meet deadlines! Currently i'm collecting oscillating beacons to try and get those defroster for my flight catering facility!

Still got a few gifts left. If you haven't got one off me today put your order in now!

Sent today:
FLjim - deicer
Vibbster - propeller
Pdxsk2 - fuel
jimghjj2 - video board
Vic123 - landing lamp
Ircro - propeller
Fannie - fuel
axlkugj - towel
Spare.ribs - beacon
Esther airport - passengers
Captain flop - fuel
Sian and David - propeller
Dano2010gs - landing lamp
Porter029 - air vent filter
Fred123 - I have a nav mod set aside for you but you've moved out of my neighbourhood!

I still have a couple of gifts I can send today if anyone has a request.

Gifts Sent Today

Vibbster: Deicer

Jimghjj2: A-I Bracelet

Fannie fargo:Fuel

Lilly2: Deicer

Jbg364: Deicer

Provost76: Smoke Detector

OlaTomek: Deicer

Sian and David: Deicer

Ola and S and D, you sent Deicer to me. You came up on my gifts screen as "username" so I just sent the same gift back. Sorry. When I went to my Neighbors screen, your names were visible but the Send Gift link was greyed out. I know Deicer was not your first choice. I'll do better tomorrow.

I still have available gifts to send. If you can send Deicer, I'd appreciate it.

Jim

Please follow the link in my sig file for a description of my airport if you can't find me.

Last edited:
Vibbster said:
I need 3 defrosters please!

Missed Ircro's post about the defrosters! I would love to have 2 please if possible. Thanks.

jimghjj said:
Still got a few gifts left. If you haven't got one off me today put your order in now!

Just visited my friends and now I'm back to usernames again.b@@@@@@s.

Jdm0101 said:
Thanks Fannie I did get it (have been offline for a few days).

It's nice to have a break from mad flying to meet deadlines! Currently i'm collecting oscillating beacons to try and get those defroster for my flight catering facility!

Will send beacon

Sian and David ( level 35 )

FLjim560 said:
Vibbster: Deicer

Jimghjj2: A-I Bracelet

Fannie fargo:Fuel

Lilly2: Deicer

Jbg364: Deicer

Provost76: Smoke Detector

OlaTomek: Deicer

Sian and David: Deicer

Ola and S and D, you sent Deicer to me. You came up on my gifts screen as "username" so I just sent the same gift back. Sorry. When I went to my Neighbors screen, your names were visible but the Send Gift link was greyed out. I know Deicer was not your first choice. I'll do better tomorrow.

I still have available gifts to send. If you can send Deicer, I'd appreciate it.

Jim

Please follow the link in my sig file for a description of my airport if you can't find me.

No problem

Jbg364 said:
Sent today:
FLjim - deicer
Vibbster - propeller
Pdxsk2 - fuel
jimghjj2 - video board
Vic123 - landing lamp
Ircro - propeller
Fannie - fuel
axlkugj - towel
Spare.ribs - beacon
Esther airport - passengers
Captain flop - fuel
Sian and David - propeller
Dano2010gs - landing lamp
Porter029 - air vent filter
Fred123 - I have a nav mod set aside for you but you've moved out of my neighbourhood!

I still have a couple of gifts I can send today if anyone has a request.

Could I be cheeky and ask if you mind adding my daughter, Siannnnn, and sending her an air filter.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back