What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I think I did. I got my fake Facebook name with a green tick next to it so I assume that's it?
I can't see your flower avatar either Lilly.

Next time you complete a collection or a mission, you have the ability to post this on FB, check this box and follow the link to your FB account, when it has posted on FB, then your avatar will show up in your profile flag in your neighbors folder in the game.

jimghjj said:
I think I did. I got my fake Facebook name with a green tick next to it so I assume that's it?
I can't see your flower avatar either Lilly.

It must be part of the glitch. Luckily, I can always see your name. Maybe try closing everything and reopening.

lilly2 said:
Wow, really good tip!

I just went to visit your airport and didn't see any Christmas buildings at all :-(. Shoot! .... I'm going to send in a complaint about that.

I think that is part of the username issue in that you can only see older versions of people's airports.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller, nav module, beacon, fuel hose or catering.

Next time you complete a collection or a mission, you have the ability to post this on FB, check this box and follow the link to your FB account, when it has posted on FB, then your avatar will show up in your profile flag in your neighbors folder in the game.

This worked for me! P.S. I updated my signature, decided to go for two sleigh hangars so I still need everything.

This is what I have put down for today:

Fannie, Jbg, Captain, Lilly, Little Angel = Lanterns
EstherV = Glass case if not available, other DFS stuff? Like POS which you will need for level 3?
Sian & David = Beacon

Jimghjj, Bloobouy, Pingways, Super123, OlaT, Fred123, FLJim, Marsm, Pdxsk, Ircro - What can I get you guys?

Vibbster said:

EstherV = Glass case if not available, other DFS stuff? Like POS which you will need for level 3?
Sian & David = Beacon

Jimghjj, Bloobouy, Pingways, Super123, OlaT, Fred123, FLJim, Marsm, Pdxsk, Ircro - What can I get you guys?

Stamp,imprinter,whiteboard or old lantern in order of importance. What do you need back?

Jbg364 said:
If any of the above are available to me this evening I'll send. And if they aren't, what would you like?

Old lanterns pls. What do you need?

I visited you in my waiting list but I get your airport at level 18! Do you think you could send me a friend request? Perhaps yours will come through at your actual level. Thanks! I appreciate it!

Remember I told you I would check to see if you are one of my neighbors the next time by neighbor list showed all the names. It finally came back with all the names and you are there on my list. I was afraid to take a look at your neighborhood to report back, but it does show you as level 34, which seems current.

I Fly

Vibbster said:

Sian & David = Beacon

Anti-theft gate or securitycamera, i have enough POSby now. Thks a lot! What about you?

Will see about the gates, have never had them to gift... But will give it a go! If not will try to find the security cam for you, have thous in my list from time to time.

I need Glass Display case, heater, dutyfree items (chocolate, cognac, etc), additional radar, beacon, fuel hose, deicer. Thank you.

Stamp,imprinter,whiteboard or old lantern in order of importance. What do you need back?

I need Glass Display case, heater, dutyfree items (chocolate, cognac, etc), additional radar, beacon, fuel hose, deicer. Thank you.

I Fly said:
Remember I told you I would check to see if you are one of my neighbors the next time by neighbor list showed all the names. It finally came back with all the names and you are there on my list. I was afraid to take a look at your neighborhood to report back, but it does show you as level 34, which seems current.

I Fly

I Fly,

I didn't see you one my neighbor list. I know you were there before. I can't add you either. Do you see me? Can you try adding me?

Congrats on finishing Xmas quest. Thanks for the tip on getting required items first. Glad I have several weeks left to work on it! Looking for old lanterns. I am gifting old lanterns out to most everyone. Hope my baby bunny picture is showing instead of just username. Thanks Porter029 level 31

Hi Porter, just sent you an oil earlier.. sorry I didn't know you where looking for lanterns. Hope that you will send me the oil in return. Last needed for my sleigh hangar!

Vibbster said:
Lilly, like you pic, flower= Lilly, easy to remember! I have changed my pic to be even more easy to read, hopefully..

I hope I don't offend anyone with the flag.. I just added it to "color" up my boring name pic... I will remove it later

It looks good. I can only see a tiny bit of flag so whatever it is, it doesn't offend me!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back