What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jdm0101 said:
I have linked mine to FB now so hopefully you can find me too.

Vibbster - sent you a request a while ago to be friends - hopefully you can tell which is me now and accept. lilly2 I have tried many times to add you but always get wrong code message - can you add me please. Thanks.

Jdm

Tell me quick - what do you need?

Frenetta said:
Tell me quick - what do you need?

Lanterns and level 2 duty free stuff. Hopefully my signiture will work now. Thanks.

need: old lanterns, POS, security camera, glass display case, anti-theft case

Jdm0101 said:
Lanterns and level 2 duty free stuff. Hopefully my signiture will work now. Thanks.

Got it and signature is now up too.

Sent a few minutes ago: (1) Display Case - Fannie, EstherV; (2) Sleigh Oil - Siannnnn; (3) Amperemeter - Pdxsk2

Not good news about the newest glitch in the game. I'm starting to feel as though the elves are taunting me.

Jdm0101 said:
I have linked mine to FB now so hopefully you can find me too.

Vibbster - sent you a request a while ago to be friends - hopefully you can tell which is me now and accept. lilly2 I have tried many times to add you but always get wrong code message - can you add me please. Thanks.

Jdm

I can't see your avatar in game yet :(

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Will send lantern soon. Good luck with the stingy elves and flying!

Ha...ha... thanks Fannie! My ice skating ring will finish construction shortly. So, you can visit me too. Hope you have better luck with those elves!

Just found out that we need Freezer (1), Snowmaker (1), Refrigerator (1), and Artificial Ice (2), before the ice skating ring is really finished... So, forget about visiting me now... still need to get these items first.

Last edited:
stewartsathome said:
I can't see your avatar in game yet :(

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Oh, I can now :) will see what u need, unless you want to tell me

I Fly said:
Remember I told you I would check to see if you are one of my neighbors the next time by neighbor list showed all the names. It finally came back with all the names and you are there on my list. I was afraid to take a look at your neighborhood to report back, but it does show you as level 34, which seems current.

I Fly

I just looked and you show up twice in my game! At two different levels! How's that for a glitch!!!!

Lilly, like you pic, flower= Lilly, easy to remember! I have changed my pic to be even more easy to read, hopefully..

I hope I don't offend anyone with the flag.. I just added it to "color" up my boring name pic... I will remove it later

Not offended at all.

Jdm0101 said:

Am trying to get up a gift you want, getting everything but!

stewartsathome said:
Am trying to get up a gift you want, getting everything but!

Damn, I went to send camera and my finger slipped and sent something else instead, really sorry I think it was candies.
Will do better tomorrow

I can't find Lilly ???

It looks good. I can only see a tiny bit of flag so whatever it is, it doesn't offend me!

It's the Norwegian flag, might seam a bit nationalistic when I came to think about it later.. Hehe..

And THANK YOU for the Glass Display!! :) Jay!

JackieLf,
I noticed that you're upgrading your control tower and building a duty free shop and airship dock - what do you need? Sorry, can't help with towels.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back