What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Vibbster, just curious if you got the display case I sent yesterday evening? The 'Return to Sender' tab was there when it was time to gift so I used it. Just wondering if it worked.

I have linked mine to FB now so hopefully you can find me too.

Vibbster - sent you a request a while ago to be friends - hopefully you can tell which is me now and accept. lilly2 I have tried many times to add you but always get wrong code message - can you add me please. Thanks.

Jdm

Jdm, I'm really sorry, there are a bunch of usernames in my waiting list, can you give me something to work with? Anyone have a clue how Jdm's airport look like when it show as username and what level? Just tried to add you, but not valid code...

In addition to just linking to FB you have to upload a post to FB for your pic to show up as your profile avatar. Done that? Next time you complete a collection or a mission, check the link to FB to get you pic downloaded and connected (So check you own profile in the "Profile" flag between "Add Friend" and "Neighbors" weather the pic is showing or not)

Ha...ha... thanks Fannie! My ice skating ring will finish construction shortly. So, you can visit me too. Hope you have better luck with those elves!

Just found out that we need Freezer (1), Snowmaker (1), Refrigerator (1), and Artificial Ice (2), before the ice skating ring is really finished... So, forget about visiting me now... still need to get these items first.

The items is a bugger, really hard to get from 4 different continents (and first you need gift from Lapland to fly there)

Vibbster, just curious if you got the display case I sent yesterday evening? The 'Return to Sender' tab was there when it was time to gift so I used it. Just wondering if it worked.

I'm not sure how to say this but... no, I didn't. But I love you for trying so hard! :) I can't see your avatar in the game either? (just sent you a lantern though :))

Jbg364 said:
Sent a few minutes ago: (1) Display Case - Fannie, EstherV; (2) Sleigh Oil - Siannnnn; (3) Amperemeter - Pdxsk2

Not good news about the newest glitch in the game. I'm starting to feel as though the elves are taunting me.

Thx for sending stuff to Siannnn. Unfortunately she has messed about with her phones clock and is not able to gift or visit neighbours. Not sure how long it will take to correct itself.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller, nav module, beacon, fuel hose or catering.

Well, just had an interesting gifting session. Started out very nicely; lots of pretty avatars to find! I started with my usernames because they are generally the toughest to deal with. For some reason, Lilly's avatar was missing and while I was trying to go back out because I couldn't get the gift she needed, my game crashed. When I went back in, my usernames were scattered to the heavens and I had now lost the avatar for the Captain. Finally found everyone but it was a bit of a mess. Jdm and Vibbster - hope you got the display cases. Esther - I managed to nab a security camera for you. Hope it arrived. Jim and Lilly - I tried so hard but failed. You got lanterns along with everyone else who asked for them. Hope they all got to you!

Vibbster said:
Jdm, I'm really sorry, there are a bunch of usernames in my waiting list, can you give me something to work with? Anyone have a clue how Jdm's airport look like when it show as username and what level? Just tried to add you, but not valid code...

In addition to just linking to FB you have to upload a post to FB for your pic to show up as your profile avatar. Done that? Next time you complete a collection or a mission, check the link to FB to get you pic downloaded and connected (So check you own profile in the "Profile" flag between "Add Friend" and "Neighbors" weather the pic is showing or not)

In my game he is level 22 with a level 3 runway, 2 green hangers and 3 brown. Has a couple of green multi storey buildings by the town hall.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller, nav module, beacon, fuel hose or catering.

Frenetta said:
Well, just had an interesting gifting session. Started out very nicely; lots of pretty avatars to find! I started with my usernames because they are generally the toughest to deal with. For some reason, Lilly's avatar was missing and while I was trying to go back out because I couldn't get the gift she needed, my game crashed. When I went back in, my usernames were scattered to the heavens and I had now lost the avatar for the Captain. Finally found everyone but it was a bit of a mess. Jdm and Vibbster - hope you got the display cases. Esther - I managed to nab a security camera for you. Hope it arrived. Jim and Lilly - I tried so hard but failed. You got lanterns along with everyone else who asked for them. Hope they all got to you!

Received catering thx and it said it was from you!

Vibbster said:

Here's what Jdm looks like to me. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• image-473702614.jpg
    image-473702614.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 130
Watch out for the Christmas tree that comes with the ice palace and make sure you use it. It gives one gift per day of an item for a collection. So far I have had a surf board and a lassi! This looks as though it might prove useful.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller, nav module, or fuel hose

Barbara59 said:
Received catering thx and it said it was from you!

I do like that feature. You can see who's actually still playing.

Barbara59 said:
Watch out for the Christmas tree that comes with the ice palace and make sure you use it. It gives one gift per day of an item for a collection. So far I have had a surf board and a lassi! This looks as though it might prove useful.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller, nav module, or fuel hose

Thanks! Your tips are very useful! I'm writing them down so I don't forget when I get to that point in the game (my memory is really bad!).

Mrpepper said:
I just sent you a spare wire, could you send one back? Looks like I'll be flying a lot to Sydney ;)

It won't let me cause I already sent you a gift this morning (red paint). Will send tomorrow though

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Vibbster said:

I can see avatar for jdm, it's biscuits, same as on here. I had to close my game and reload but then it came up.

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back