What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

mastias said:
Do You see My picture?
I don't know how to change My pic on the game. I think is the facebook pic

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I see it in the forum but not in the game. May I suggest using a different pic since others have a pic of their airports up and it is easier to find you by a distinct photo of something, for example, Barbara's cats or Jim's motorcycle. Just a suggestion:)

Jbg364 said:
Just added you. Have one gift left to send this afternoon so . . . .

I've just accepted invitation.
Big thanks

Provost76

Need: sleigh cover, pos, security camera, a-t gate, glass display case, stamp, city model, master plan

Frenetta said:
Well, just had an interesting gifting session. Started out very nicely; lots of pretty avatars to find! I started with my usernames because they are generally the toughest to deal with. For some reason, Lilly's avatar was missing and while I was trying to go back out because I couldn't get the gift she needed, my game crashed. When I went back in, my usernames were scattered to the heavens and I had now lost the avatar for the Captain. Finally found everyone but it was a bit of a mess. Jdm and Vibbster - hope you got the display cases. Esther - I managed to nab a security camera for you. Hope it arrived. Jim and Lilly - I tried so hard but failed. You got lanterns along with everyone else who asked for them. Hope they all got to you!

It has arrived. Thks a lot Fannie. My gifts reset at midnight. What do you need?

Jdm0101 said:
Yeah - have sent you heater to celebrate (have a couple of spare gift slots left before the day resets)

jdm- level 31. need: old lanterns, POS, security camera, glass display case, anti-theft case

Thank you, will send a lantern your way now

EstherV said:
It has arrived. Thks a lot Fannie. My gifts reset at midnight. What do you need?

I guess lanterns would be the best. I want to get a 2nd sled flying and then I'll get back to other business. Thanks!

stewartsathome said:
I can't find Lilly ???

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I had the same thing earlier.

Provost76 said:
Chocolate from me, enjoy it ;)

Guys, if you have still some free gift slots, I'm trying to get below items...

Provost76

Need: sleigh cover, pos, security camera, a-t gate, glass display case, stamp, city model, master plan

Will se what I have in store

Just lost most people's pics in my game (Fannie, Vibbster, Ircro, Sian and David, etc.). Can only see Jim, Provost, Captain flop, marsm and Porter029. Anyone else having the same problem?

Jbg364 said:
Was able to send a security camera.

Got it, thnx !

Provost76

I know nobody can help with this, just sharing frustration........

25 stadium (only 3 built), football fan zone completed, and have 8 lots of everything for the carnival....EXCEPT feather decorations! ...

Here's a tip for you, you can sell your extra stadiums for 500 coins each, you just need to build it first and wait for an hour (you don't need to finish the building with screens and stuff) :) 20 stadiums means 10000 coins, I hope this makes you feel a little better...

EDIT: ooops looks like that was a really old post I replied to, somehow I thought I was reading the most recent ones :eek:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back