What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Mrpepper said:
I got the red paint, thank you! Now i only need sleigh covers and heaters. I'll send you stuff tomorrow!

Sometimes when my gifts mix up I get heaters. If that's the case tomorrow I'll get one to you.

Hi guys,

Thanks for people's gifts. Apart from the elusive sleigh covers, anything for DF2 please. I have tried to gift what people wanted but the names came and went and the gifts changed rather rapidly.

Jbg364 said:
Just lost most people's pics in my game (Fannie, Vibbster, Ircro, Sian and David, etc.). Can only see Jim, Provost, Captain flop, marsm and Porter029. Anyone else having the same problem?

I got you glass case though. Thank you

Jbg364 said:
Just lost most people's pics in my game (Fannie, Vibbster, Ircro, Sian and David, etc.). Can only see Jim, Provost, Captain flop, marsm and Porter029. Anyone else having the same problem?

Me toooooo. Just lost everyone's pic. I'm sooooo frustrated right now. Darn, is it really possible? It's there someone deliberately trying to sabotage? I'm seriously starting to wonder...

Me toooooo. Just lost everyone's pic. I'm sooooo frustrated right now. Darn, is it really possible? It's there someone deliberately trying to sabotage? I'm seriously starting to wonder...

I shut down my iPad completely and the pics were there when I turned it back on.

You're frustrated? Join the club. If there is one thing I hate about this game it is the ease which which you can accidentally spend airport cash. One slip of the finger and the stuff is gone. In less than thirty seconds I have frittered away twelve carefully scraped together cash on a bloody Christmas elf which got in the way of a landing plane, which the game promptly broke, and then I acquired an extra repair slot as the screen slipped. I did not tap on it so that's the Christmas challenge over unless they have another free cash giveaway.

mastias said:
Do You see My picture?
I don't know how to change My pic on the game. I think is the facebook pic

Sent from my iPad using iPF

It will b if you have linked to your FB account. Think I found you so will send gift tomorrow

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Provost76 said:
Chocolate from me, enjoy it ;)

Guys, if you have still some free gift slots, I'm trying to get below items...

Provost76

Need: sleigh cover, pos, security camera, a-t gate, glass display case, stamp, city model, master plan

Sent you a display case

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller, nav module, or fuel hose

jimghjj said:
I'm about to gift,who wants what?

Still old lanterns for me please

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Frederica007 said:
You're frustrated? Join the club. If there is one thing I hate about this game it is the ease which which you can accidentally spend airport cash. One slip of the finger and the stuff is gone. In less than thirty seconds I have frittered away twelve carefully scraped together cash on a bloody Christmas elf which got in the way of a landing plane, which the game promptly broke, and then I acquired an extra repair slot as the screen slipped. I did not tap on it so that's the Christmas challenge over unless they have another free cash giveaway.

I've done similar things and bought fuel when I wanted to use what I had in storage. Lost $.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back