What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

bloobuoy1975 said:
Hi Guys, Looking for Old Lanterns. Any sent will be gratefully received. Failing that could always use flight catering, deicer, spare propeller or fuel hoses.

Cheers

bloobuoy1975

Which would you rather, the usual catering or a lantern?

Hey, im after x3 tour reviews and x4 great shots. Will gift back!

Username ab0v52p

Gifts sent this evening: (1) Old Lantern - Little Angel, Fannie, Captain flop, Ircro, Spare.ribs, jimghjj2, Bloobuoy; (2) Propeller - Sian and David; (3) Sleigh Oil - Vibbster; (4) ATM - JackieFl, Stephatc34; (5) Glass Display Case - Provost79; (6) AI Bracelet - mastias, kyle

Jbg364 said:
Gifts sent this evening: (1) Old Lantern - Little Angel, Fannie, Captain flop, Ircro, Spare.ribs, jimghjj2, Bloobuoy; (2) Propeller - Sian and David; (3) Sleigh Oil - Vibbster; (4) ATM - JackieFl, Stephatc34; (5) Glass Display Case - Provost79; (6) AI Bracelet - mastias, kyle

Thanks! Get you in the morning!

Vibbster said:
This is what I have put down for today:

Fannie, Jbg, Captain, Lilly, Little Angel = Lanterns
EstherV = Glass case if not available, other DFS stuff? Like POS which you will need for level 3?
Sian & David = Beacon

Jimghjj, Bloobouy, Pingways, Super123, OlaT, Fred123, FLJim, Marsm, Pdxsk, Ircro - What can I get you guys?

Just old patterns please has anymore worked out how to use the duty free shop ?
Thanks
Fred

Xmas gifts only please old lanterns or gifts for the gift shop thanks

Good morning all :) Here are the gifts sent from captain flops list:

Pingways, bloobuoy, jbg, Fannie Fargo - lanterns
Mastias (I think) - amperemeter
Vibbster, provost - glass display
Sian & David - propeller

Trying to find out what you need jim but if you don't get anything from me....give me a shout, when your about!

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Thanks
Fred

I mean't lanterns not patterns in case their is a new quest..

Porter029 said:
I did the same thing recently. I spent $10 on a repair spot that could have gone towards a much needed expansion:(. At least they give us codes each weekend for free $

Ah another one with the dreaded extra repair slot that's never been used since the finger slip. I thought it was just me! :)

jimghjj said:
Ah another one with the dreaded extra repair slot that's never been used since the finger slip. I thought it was just me! :)

Jim, what gift do you need? Still as your signature or Xmas stuff? Haven't seen any of the items in your signature in my gift list even as it changes

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Bilove said:
Sian and David, do u have some following things: sleigh oil, sleigh cover, shampoo, imprinter? I lack many of them now, if. Have pls send me, bunch of thanks. I can send u passenger, Nhim beo

I don't think that sleigh covers or shampoo can be gifted. We have not found anyone on this forum who has them I sometimes have oil in my gifts so will see what i can do later when my gifts reset.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller, nav module, or fuel hose

crewman said:
Seeking Sleigh Covers please

Crewman (level 35)

Don't think that these can be gifted. No one seems to have them.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller, nav module, or fuel hose

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Thanks
Fred

It seems that if you have the list of items you press start trade and at the end of the allotted time you get the specified cash. Doesn't seem worth much.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need fuel hose, propeller or nav module.

All gifts for now. Gifts will reset in a hour. Let me know if you want something else that what you got previously!

Vibbster said:
All gifts for now. Gifts will reset in a hour. Let me know if you want something else that what you got previously!

Please can I switch to fuel hose. Thx

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need fuel hose, propeller or nav module.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back