What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I Have now completed the FDS level 3, and my last hangar. Don't need any more of thous items then. Big thanks to those of you which has contributed and helped out :)

Needs: Duty free items (chocolate, whiskey, cognac, pearls, skin care, etc), additional radar, beacon, fuel hose, deicer

stewartsathome said:
Jim, what gift do you need? Still as your signature or Xmas stuff? Haven't seen any of the items in your signature in my gift list even as it changes

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I've just updated my signature. If you don't have anything I need I'll take Xmas lanterns,thanks.

bloobuoy1975 said:
Hi Guys, Looking for Old Lanterns. Any sent will be gratefully received. Failing that could always use flight catering, deicer, spare propeller or fuel hoses.

Cheers

bloobuoy1975

Will do!

I foolishly tried to upgrade my duty free shop without knowing what was needed! For those still working on it...

Level 2 needs:
3 POS terminals (got them as gifts)
3 security cameras
3 anti theft
3 glass display

I don't know what level 3 needs. Vibbster do you know?

Also it seems like you have to get certain gifts within a specific time frame. I don't know what you get if you do. Coins?

I also made the mistake of thinking it was tied to the Christmas quest since they came out at a similar time. It isn't. So..... I'm mainly focusing on the Christmas quest. ...old lanterns being the most needed item. Although if anyone ever finds that they have sleigh covers, you should send them to everyone. (Trying to not spend cash - especially since I don't have much!)

Last edited:
I foolishly tried to upgrade my duty free shop without knowing what was needed! For those still working on it...

Level 2 needs:
3 POS terminals (got them as gifts)
3 security cameras
3 anti theft
3 glass display

I don't know what level 3 needs. Vibbster do you know?

Also it seems like you have to get certain gifts within a specific time frame. I don't know what you get if you do. Coins?

I also made the mistake of thinking it was tied to the Christmas quest since they came out at a similar time. It isn't. So..... I'm mainly focusing on the Christmas quest. ...old lanterns being the most needed item. Although if anyone ever finds that they have sleigh covers, you should send them to everyone. (Trying to not spend cash - especially since I don't have much!)

You will need 4 POS, 4 Glass Displays, 4 Air Con and 4 computers (I think) for the Level 3 DFS!

Lilly, I will send you whatever I can find in my gifting list

Gifts sent this evening: (1) Old Lantern - Little Angel, Fannie, Captain flop, Ircro, Spare.ribs, jimghjj2, Bloobuoy; (2) Propeller - Sian and David; (3) Sleigh Oil - Vibbster; (4) ATM - JackieFl, Stephatc34; (5) Glass Display Case - Provost79; (6) AI Bracelet - mastias, kyle

Could u plz send me a sleigh oil? Thanks. Nhim beo ( lv 22)

I don't think that sleigh covers or shampoo can be gifted. We have not found anyone on this forum who has them I sometimes have oil in my gifts so will see what i can do later when my gifts reset.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller, nav module, or fuel hose

Me too, when i have that in my list, i cannot send

jimghjj said:
I've just updated my signature. If you don't have anything I need I'll take Xmas lanterns,thanks.

I hate this game!!!!!! Sorry was going to send you video board but as I was moving items along it just sent you something, I wasn't even near the send button. Sorry :( it's not the first time this happened to me

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Vibbster said:
Jbg, Fannie and Captain, do you want me to return the Glass Display??

Would prefer lanterns please

Can you see my picture in the game ?

Xmas gifts only please old lanterns or gifts for the gift shop thanks

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Just old patterns please has anymore worked out how to use the duty free shop ?
Thanks
Fred

Xmas gifts only please old lanterns or gifts for the gift shop thanks

Good avatar! Will send a lantern soon.

jimghjj said:

I better be able to get something off of the list today! Will see shortly!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back