What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Sorry. Looks like my gift was not on your updated list. I gift around this time every morning now so try to have your list updated a bit earlier and I'll try to get it right! :)

No problem, it's actually evening in Europe already and I got stuff from Cyprus during the day (but now sleigh covers whatsoever!). I'll send you a lantern when I can!

Jbg364 said:
Yes please, I have all I need for L2 DFS but if we need more for L3 I may as well start collecting now. Thanks! Made a note of your revised 'needs' for this evening.

I think we need "staff" for DFS3. If you go to http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Building_requirements, it gives you all the buildings and what you need for them and where to fly to get them. Pretty handy reference tool.

Jbg364 said:
Gifts sent this evening: (1) Old Lantern - Little Angel, Fannie, Captain flop, Ircro, Spare.ribs, jimghjj2, Bloobuoy; (2) Propeller - Sian and David; (3) Sleigh Oil - Vibbster; (4) ATM - JackieFl, Stephatc34; (5) Glass Display Case - Provost79; (6) AI Bracelet - mastias, kyle

Thanks for the bracelet, I still 2 more please, what do you need?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

stewartsathome said:
Good morning all :) Here are the gifts sent from captain flops list:

Pingways, bloobuoy, jbg, Fannie Fargo - lanterns
Mastias (I think) - amperemeter
Vibbster, provost - glass display
Sian & David - propeller

Trying to find out what you need jim but if you don't get anything from me....give me a shout, when your about!

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Thanks about the amperemeter

Vibbster said:
What kind of bracelet? I sent you a White gold one, do you in the all inc bracelet?

Thanks about all inc bracelet ;)
You have sent me that, and that's what i'm talking about
Just need 1 more

Thanks for the bracelet, I still 2 more please, what do you need?

You're welcome. Will send another this evening if I can. An Old Lantern would be great or if you happen to have an anti-theft gate that would be even better. It's the last item I need for my L2 Duty Free Shop.

Last edited:
Vibbster said:
Hm.. I'll try to find a new one for you, just found one for Lilly2! Where is your pic? Lost it in my hood..

Display case just arrived. Thanks! That was the last one I needed!

Tonight ill be sending out a pos terminal if it stays there till it resets.. If you get one, try and return me one :)

Frenetta said:
So, that gifting was almost fun with all the avatars!!!! I tried to concentrate more on keeping planes flying today unless you specifically requested something else. I know that my supplies are getting low, so I figure you guys must be low too.
Does anyone know if we can build and sell off ice rinks the way we did with the stadiums? I don't think I want more than one but I've got another ready to build and a place to build it.

You can certainly do it with the ice palace so I don't see any reason why not.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need fuel hose, propeller or nav module.

Frenetta said:
I think we need "staff" for DFS3. If you go to http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Building_requirements, it gives you all the buildings and what you need for them and where to fly to get them. Pretty handy reference tool.

Have seen that but I have built the level 3 DFS and there was nothing about staff.

Guy, This is what I sent today. Please let me know if you want to change the order for tomorrow

Deicer - Ircro / Jament
Glass Display - Little Angel (will send lantern tmw) / Fannie / Lilly2 / Sian & D (sorry if this is what you got.. There was a mess with pics, will send you propeller tmw)
Lantern - Captain / MrPepper / Jbg
Makeup - Fred
Master Plan - Provost
Nav Mod - OlaTomek
Sec Cam - Jdm, EstherV
Video Board - Jimghjj2

I Need: Duty free items (Makeup, White Gold Bracelet, skin care, chocolate, whiskey, cognac, Perfume, pearls), additional radar, beacon, fuel hose, deicer

Have seen that but I have built the level 3 DFS and there was nothing about staff.

Not for me neither. 4 Glass Displays, 4 POS, 4 computers and 4 something else...

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back