What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Barbara59 said:
Fuel hose please

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need fuel hose, propeller or nav module.

Sorry I haven't got any of your needs as I'm only back up to level 20 on the new game. Is there anything else you want instead? If I don't hear from you I'll send an old lantern.

Barbara59 said:
Have seen that but I have built the level 3 DFS and there was nothing about staff.

What does it tell you you need?

jimghjj said:
Sorry I haven't got any of your needs as I'm only back up to level 20 on the new game. Is there anything else you want instead? If I don't hear from you I'll send an old lantern.

Passengers or fuel. Thx

Barbara59 said:
I don't think that sleigh covers or shampoo can be gifted. We have not found anyone on this forum who has them I sometimes have oil in my gifts so will see what i can do later when my gifts reset.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller, nav module, or fuel hose

I think are right. I found several cities where sleigh covers drop from, but none have dropped yet.

If this quest is like others, there are timers built in. I found in the past certain items don't drop until 5 or 7 days into the quest. Lets see if that remains the case.

Crewman (level 35)

I reply with the same. I have a general rule, if you send me something, I will reply with the default items. So if you need catering, you should get a response from me, if not daly the next days.

Given that, I have to confess, I am about a day behind in gifting. I received about 40 gifts one day and I am still playing catch up.

P.S. when gifting, avoid sending 10-passenger luggage or wind shields. I think most of us have tons of those.

Crewman (level 35)

I received some deicers today, but I already have 120 of them in the warehouse.
Please send old lanterns only, since star dust drop rate is terrible and my sleighs are idle for most of the time.

Have sent mostly lanterns to you all just now. Icrco will make sure you get one too tomorrow.

lilly2 I still can't add. Jbg364 and super123 I'm sure you used to be on my friends list but couldn't see you (had names briefly) and now get promo code error.

Jimghjj - have sent friends code.

Jdm

jdm- level 31. need: old lanterns, POS, security camera, glass display case, anti-theft case

Ircro said:
I received some deicers today, but I already have 120 of them in the warehouse.
Please send old lanterns only, since star dust drop rate is terrible and my sleighs are idle for most of the time.

Elves are being incredibly stingy! I've been sending you lanterns and will keep doing so until you tell me otherwise.

Jdm0101 said:
Have sent mostly lanterns to you all just now. Icrco will make sure you get one too tomorrow.

lilly2 I still can't add. Jbg364 and super123 I'm sure you used to be on my friends list but couldn't see you (had names briefly) and now get promo code error.

Jdm

jdm- level 31. need: old lanterns, POS, security camera, glass display case, anti-theft case

What is anti- theft case for? I haven't seen that one yet.

Jdm

We were neighbours - I have a photo of your airport. I've had a couple of friends just disappear and you must be one of them. With the username issue it's been hard to keep track. I'll notice that I'm down a neighbour but can't tell who it is. The pics are really helpful. I'll try adding you again in a minute.

Jdm

Tried to add you but couldn't. Try adding me.

Does anyone know how to get a Santa house or igloo? They say that they drop some needed items, but I can't seem to find them. Thanks

have:, robotic lawn mower, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing light, projector, DND sign, powerful radio transmitter, jet engine, textbook, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional. radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, oscillating beacon, landing gear, flight catering, cooling chamber

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back