What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jkllkj said:
Does anyone know how to get a Santa house or igloo? They say that they drop some needed items, but I can't seem to find them. Thanks

have:, robotic lawn mower, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing light, projector, DND sign, powerful radio transmitter, jet engine, textbook, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional. radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, oscillating beacon, landing gear, flight catering, cooling chamber

I think you have to complete some of the quests and then they will be available to you. Probably in your warehouse.

Sent out a bunch of old lanterns to everyone except a fuel hose to Sian and David. And some cognac to Vibbster

Enjoy.

News flash...

I sent the GI support a complaint and then photos of the "username" issue and the issue when names randomly appear only to disappear when you visit someone. Here was their response... Note - he says it is expected to be resolved in the upcoming update. Seems like they've said that before, but we will see...

Michael Pastorius, Dec 11 18:58 (MSK):
Thank you for reporting this matter and providing me with the details requested!
Our engineers have been informed and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.
As a note, I am going to mark the request as "solved" to avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded.
Thank you for choosing our application!
Sincerely,
Michael Pastorius
Your Support Team

"

Thinking of another support ticket... Some pics to show players not showing up at the right level... Fannie and Jbg both show lower on my list than they are.

lilly2 said:
News flash...

I sent the GI support a complaint and then photos of the "username" issue and the issue when names randomly appear only to disappear when you visit someone. Here was their response... Note - he says it is expected to be resolved in the upcoming update. Seems like they've said that before, but we will see...

Michael Pastorius, Dec 11 18:58 (MSK):
Thank you for reporting this matter and providing me with the details requested!
Our engineers have been informed and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.
As a note, I am going to mark the request as "solved" to avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded.
Thank you for choosing our application!
Sincerely,
Michael Pastorius
Your Support Team

"

So they sent you the GI support form letter! I think we've all seen that a time or two now :)

lilly2 said:
Thinking of another support ticket... Some pics to show players not showing up at the right level... Fannie and Jbg both show lower on my list than they are.

Almost everyone shows up at a lower level for me.

Frenetta said:
So they sent you the GI support form letter! I think we've all seen that a time or two now :)

I know, but it was the first time they actually asked to see screenshots and that they specified "in the next update" versus fixed "in an update soon"... Perhaps I'm grasping at straws... Ugh.

Does anyone know how to get a Santa house or igloo? They say that they drop some needed items, but I can't seem to find them. Thanks

have:, robotic lawn mower, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing light, projector, DND sign, powerful radio transmitter, jet engine, textbook, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional. radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, oscillating beacon, landing gear, flight catering, cooling chamber

You get the igloo and Santa's house when you complete the Forgetful Santa collection. Santa's house is ready to go as soon as you build it but . . . . you need to collect items from the continents to complete the igloo (just like the ice rink).

Lilly, you show as a Level 30 player on my list. Most of my neighbours don't show at the right level when I can't see usernames. When GI finally gets this problem fixed I'm sure there will be some other challenge they throw at us.

lilly2 said:
I know, but it was the first time they actually asked to see screenshots and that they specified "in the next update" versus fixed "in an update soon"... Perhaps I'm grasping at straws... Ugh.

I didn't realize they actually asked to see screenshots. That is something!

Jbg364 said:
Lilly, you show as a Level 30 player on my list. Most of my neighbours don't show at the right level when I can't see usernames. When GI finally gets this problem fixed I'm sure there will be some other challenge they throw at us.

We are so pessimistic anymore.....:)

Everyone who's here now tell me what you want from my next gifting. None of you will be around when I wake up and it's time for me to gift!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back