What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta said:
Everyone who's here now tell me what you want from my next gifting. None of you will be around when I wake up and it's time for me to gift!

Propeller or fuel hose please.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need fuel hose, propeller or nav module.

Jbg364 said:
Gifts sent today: (1) Old Lantern - Little Angel, Captain flop, Fannie, Lilly2, Jimghjj2, Ircro; (2) Pearl Earrings - Vibbster, Fred123; (3) Fuel Hose - Sian and David; (4) Sleigh Oil - Vic123, Yorkshireguy, Avoxio; (5) POS - Provost

I am still not getting your gifts but thx for trying. I noticed that you visited me!

Vibbster said:
What was the deal about Santa House and Christmas tree? I'm now building the ice castle, Christmas tree and Santa's House. Should I not Finnish Santa's House? Does the tree drop one item every day during Christmas?

The issue with the palace is that once you complete the collection you can no longer get anything from the sleigh flights and you need items from those flights to complete it. Santas house isn't a problem. The tree drops one item everyday. I am not sure if it is for a limited period but don't think so.

I haven't sent anything yet cos when I was going to, the items I wanted to send had changed so I kept all 20 gifts till today so I'll see what it is like when I get home from work!!

TigaSefi said:
I haven't sent anything yet cos when I was going to, the items I wanted to send had changed so I kept all 20 gifts till today so I'll see what it is like when I get home from work!!

Sent you a video board yesterday evening

Frenetta said:
I can use the lantern! I realized that I'm really low on catering so I need to stock up fast. I have yet to see a gate in the gift list. I need them too!

I think that you are right. There always seems to one item that can't be gifted and I think that for DFS it is the gate.

Hi everyone. I was wondering if I could ask you all a favour. Siannnnn is having a problem with her game and cannot visit her neighbours or send gifts so she is going to struggle to complete this quest. I have completed it and do not really need anything. Please can you therefore send gifts to Siannnnn instead of me and I will gift back on her behalf. At the moment she needs lanterns.

Thank a lot.

Frenetta said:
This is the note I have written down: get the liquid nitrogen, 2 snow makers, and artificial ice for the Ice Castle before you build it. Items cost $8 each and you can't get them from sleigh flights once you build the building.
Make sure to use the Christmas Tree daily. It gives good gifts.
I'm not this far along on the challenge myself, so I'm not sure about any of this. Good luck!

You need a freezer as well.

Hello all,

Am back and will send the following gifts:

Fannie - catering
Sian and David - fuel hose
Captain flop - old lantern
Jbg364 - old lantern
Fred123 - old lantern
Lilly2 - old lantern
Jimghjj - old lantern

Plse let me know if you need otherwise.

Jbg364 said:
Yes please, I have all I need for L2 DFS but if we need more for L3 I may as well start collecting now. Thanks! Made a note of your revised 'needs' for this evening.

Pls send me a glass display also to me. Do you wantit back? Thks a lot

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Hi think I have just sent you a bracelet

Xmas gifts only please old lanterns or gifts for the gift shop thanks

I received the bracelet. Mastas pic in the game is different than here!

Mrpepper said:
Sent you an all inc bracelet, well at least I think it was you, the game messed up the usernames again. There was a picture of an airport city as a profile pic anyway.

I think this was me. Mastas has a different pic in the game i think

Frenetta said:
This is the note I have written down: get the liquid nitrogen, 2 snow makers, and artificial ice for the Ice Castle before you build it. Items cost $8 each and you can't get them from sleigh flights once you build the building.
Make sure to use the Christmas Tree daily. It gives good gifts.
I'm not this far along on the challenge myself, so I'm not sure about any of this. Good luck!

I panicked this morning, and ended up deleting the ice castle before it was finished.. So guess I have to collect for it again! Great! Way to go Vibbster!

Letgnis said:
Hello all,

Am back and will send the following gifts:

Fannie - catering
Sian and David - fuel hose
Captain flop - old lantern
Jbg364 - old lantern
Fred123 - old lantern
Lilly2 - old lantern
Jimghjj - old lantern

Plse let me know if you need otherwise.

If possible could you send a lantern to my daughter Siannnnn instead. I will gift back to you. What do you need?

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back