What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta said:
I'm continuing to gift you both. Not worried about Siannn gifting back right now. She's good for it later :)

Thank you

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

Frenetta said:
Didn't work for me. I got 6. But I bought a Christmas Gift Shop so if you can see it in my game, come visit and nick stuff out of it!

Sorry you didn't get more.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

Guys,

Please send old lantern only to me for the next 2 weeks. Just like Porter and Fannie said, those elves are very stingy! I only managed to get a couple of star dust a day... so sad...

I'll send mostly old lantern to everyone, unless they've specified something else like Sian & David.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Vibbster said:
I came into my game an there it was, Ice Castle! So The Christmas mission is over for this year!

Which means I have no more elfs to zap and don't need any more lanterns!

So what do you need now?

L1ttle Angel said:
Guys,

Please send old lantern only to me for the next 2 weeks. Just like Porter and Fannie said, those elves are very stingy! I only managed to get a couple of star dust a day... so sad...

I'll send mostly old lantern to everyone, unless they've specified something else like Sian & David.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Will do. If you can send the same to Siannnnn that would be great.

Will do. If you can send the same to Siannnnn that would be great.

Sure thing. I sent one to her today and will continue sending her.

Oh, I want to ask about reputation. If you have a higher reputation, do you get less visits to your neighbours (unable to click their buildings)? I believe I have reputation level 5 and can only visit 5 neighbours per day.

majorcain said:
Spare wire sent. Good job the avatars work, it's about the only reliable way of telling who's who!

Bongo boy
Needs: 2x rope blocks, 2x heaters, 2 x red paint, 3 x sleigh cover

Thx for wire, I can't see your avatar in game. Is it different to one on here? I have no way of finding you to send a gift unless you want me to return the wire

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

A popup just appeared on my screen (mirrors of Albion) and I received $5 to watch the video! Awesome:) don't close it out everyone, read the add closely and watch video:)

I had to re add lilly2 after she disappeared from my list. A few others couldn't see her either,so I'd check for her first.

Will do. I sent you a lantern yesterday but if one of the other items on your list is available would you rather have it?

Barbara59 said:
Hi everyone. I was wondering if I could ask you all a favour. Siannnnn is having a problem with her game and cannot visit her neighbours or send gifts so she is going to struggle to complete this quest. I have completed it and do not really need anything. Please can you therefore send gifts to Siannnnn instead of me and I will gift back on her behalf. At the moment she needs lanterns.

Thank a lot.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need fuel hose, propeller or nav module.

I've sent her a friend request.does she have an avatar?

Barbara59 said:
Sorry you didn't get more.

No worries. The gift shop is paying off!

Jbg364 said:
Will do. I sent you a lantern yesterday but if one of the other items on your list is available would you rather have it?

Yes please,I'm making the Christmas quest a second priority as I don't know if I'll complete it ever!

Porter029 said:
A popup just appeared on my screen (mirrors of Albion) and I received $5 to watch the video! Awesome:) don't close it out everyone, read the add closely and watch video:)

I hit play and it took me to the apps page. Never played. I'm hoping it pops up again.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back